Friday, March 21, 2008

Beated In Your Own Game/Vencido En Tu Propio Juego (#18)




English

(Second stop of the Where Are We And Who Are You Tour)

Greetings and welcome once more to the Out Of Place Project blog.

Before heading to the main dish, let’s take care of a few things first.

If you look at your right side, you will notice that the blog is now in process of being part of two blog directories, one in English and one in Spanish; this is done to promote the blog and bring more people to collaborate with their input. If you come across a blog directory, submit the address to us and we’ll review if it’s good enough for us to subscribe to it, and I say if it’s good enough because there are some directories who want too much control over the blog content, and that might compromise the essence and integrity of the blog.

If you take a look at the pictures, you will notice that they are marked with my name and the year of publishing and the (most of the times ignored) Copyright symbol, this is another way to protect the work in this blog, even though I do not own the trademarks of the characters that appear (and those trademarks belong to their respective owners), the concept is mine and it has taken a good load of time and effort to come up with this pictures. Rest assured, that the pictures do NOT have ANY editing of any sorts, the fact that they are marked doesn’t mean that editing has been done to them, the work remains as it is.

You will also notice a new poll is active right now, we want to know what do you prefer, whether that the blog displays just one update at the time, that is, that whenever you come here, you will ONLY see the latest update, or you want us to keep the current way and several updates are displayed at the same time. Please let us know your opinion on this matter by voting.

And last, we have noticed that we have new people checking the blog (I’m looking at you people in the US and south of Mexico) and we would like you to post your thoughts about the project because feedback is a very important part of this, it helps shape the direction the project will take and lets us know what do you like, what you don’t, the works. Please don’t be shy and let us know what you think! Even though the project is developed and worked by me, I also keep in mind the views of people who visit us :)

Now then, with that taken care of, let’s hit the update of this week.

It’s been a busy week for the gang and us the crew, we have been on the move to continue our Where Are We and Who Are You Tour.

After meeting with our first new friend in this tour, Jango Jango, we started to travel again.

I drove for a while longer during the night, Felix went back to his sleeping, and Crash wanted to keep screaming and waving out the window, but the whole meeting with Jango Jango exhausted him, so he also went to sleep, which was a relief to Batman, since he was tired of holding him, and soon afterwards, he also fell asleep.

After a while, I also had to pull over and sleep since I was also tired and the Black Mosquito could use a rest.

I don’t know how much I slept, but it was enough for me. The gang was still asleep, I don’t even think they noticed I stopped, so I started driving again, it wasn’t long until I spotted a goat eating grass and running around a tree.

I stopped and parked and got my camera out since I wanted to take some pictures of it.

I came down from the Black Mosquito and I was walking towards the goat as quietly as possible since I didn’t want it to spot me and run away.

I was about to get into position to take pictures, when I heard Crash screaming:

Crash: HEY! WHY ARE YOU LEAVING US HERE?!

I made a sign to tell him to wait and be quiet, and he left the window, and I was thinking he understood me but no, I was way wrong, what he did was to wake up the rest of the gang and freak them out by telling them I was leaving them.

So before I knew it, the three of them came running towards me like if they were going to catch me, and once they got where I was, Felix said:

Felix: Why are you leaving us?

Me: I’m not leaving you! I was just going to take pictures.

Batman: Pictures of what?

Me: That

And I pointed at the goat that was sitting and eating grass, looking all around.

Crash: Wow! A goat! I’ve never met one of those before!!!

Me (whispering): Crash keep it down or the goat will hear you and will run away.

Crash: I can’t hear you! Speak up!!

Batman and Felix grabbed him and covered his mouth while Felix said:

Felix: He wants you to be quiet so the goat won’t notice we’re here.

Just after he said that, we heard a stomping noise and I looked at the goat and I saw how now it was looking at us and was stomping the ground preparing to ram us, and it ran towards us and I said:

Me: Guys, run for it, the goat knows we’re here!

Goat: Ñeeee!!!!

The goat caught up with us and stopped in front of us and said:

Goat: Ñeeee, why are you spying me?!

Me: We’re not spying you; I just wanted to take some pictures of you.

Goat: Ñeeee, you could have just asked!!

Felix: Please forgive our friend; he doesn’t like to disturb its subject when he takes pictures.

Goat: Ñeee, who are you?

Felix: I’m Felix The Cat, the tall guy over there is Batman and the loud mouth is Crash, and we make the Out Of Place gang and the guy with the camera is Diego, and you are?

Goat: Ñeee, I’m Victor The Goat

Crash: It’s so cool to meet you Victor!

Victor: Ñeeee, what brings you here?

Batman: Well, a misunderstanding really, we thought our friend Diego was going to leave us and we came after him and that’s when you spotted us.

Victor: Ñeee, ok then, but I don’t like people taking pictures of me.

And then he turned around and headed back to the tree where he was eating.

Me: Well guys, I don’t think I’m going to be getting pictures of him, let’s go.

Crash: Wow, wow, wow, just a second, you mean that we’re going now?

Me: Unless you got a way to make him agree to let me take pictures of him

Crash: And if you pay him?

Batman: How about if we send Felix to negotiate with him?

Felix: Eh?! What?! Why me?!

Batman: Well, you were the one who did the introductions and you are the one who established contact with him, so he knows you more than he knows us.

Felix: So what?! I saved all of you of being rammed to the next block, why don’t you go?

Crash: Come on Felix, do this for us and we’ll look for a tuna fish can when we’re done.

Felix thought about it for a bit, and said:

Felix: Two, two cans and milk and you will let me climb the tree he is at.

Batman: We have a deal then?

Felix: Yeah yeah, let’s see what happens.

So Felix went over to Victor and talked to him for a while, when it appeared that they both reached an agreement, Felix made waved his arm, telling us to approach.

So we approached them and Felix said:

Felix: Victor says he will agree to let Diego take pictures of him if we drive him to a place near here.

Me: What place?

Victor: Ñeee, a place with dry grass, I want to eat some crunchy grass, but ñeeee, the place is somewhat far for me, and since you have a car, you could take me there, ñeee

Batman: And you will allow him to take pictures of you?

Victor: Ñeeee, that’s what I said to the cat, no?

Crash: And will you let Diego take pictures of you with us too?

Victor: Ñeeee, ok ok, as long as you take me where I want to go.

Me: We have a deal then!

Having agreed on the terms, Victor resumed what he was doing before he spotted us, basically eating and enjoying the surroundings, and I took the pictures I wanted.

While I was doing that, Crash was jumping all anxious waiting to get in position to get some pictures taken with Victor, Batman was watching me while I worked and Felix was looking above at the trees, I could hear Crash saying to himself:

Crash: Come on, come on, I want to be in the pictures too!

When I was done, I said:

Me: Ok, that’s a wrap

Crash: Weeeee!! Now it’s the gang’s turn!

Me: Uh oh…. I’m out of memory space…

Crash: WHAT?! NOOOOOOOO!!!!

Me: Hahahaha, just kidding…

Crash: That’s not cool, that’s so not cool!

Me: Ok, ok, sorry.

Batman: So how you plan to take the pictures with us?

Me: I don’t know yet, I’m still thinking

Felix: How about if we climb to that tree, oh wait, some of us here cant (looking at Crash)

Crash: If you mean me, I can climb trees!

Felix: No you can’t

Crash: Yes I can!

Felix: No-you-cant

Crash: Yes-I-can

Victor: Ñeeeeeeeeeee!!!! Enough already!!! You’re ñeeee giving me a headache!

Batman: He’s right guys, if we’re going to do this, let’s do it and stop the picking on each other.

Felix: Ok Crash, if you say you can climb trees, I want to see that, the first one to reach that branch, wins.

Crash: Deal, I wouldn’t miss it for the world.

Batman (to me): Sometimes I wonder how we manage to stay together with this pair…

Me: At least they don’t hate each other

Felix: Ok Batman, you will be the referee on this, first one who reaches that branch, wins.

Batman: Alright, alright, just for the sake of the pictures.

Felix and Crash got ready, and Victor sat next to them, looking at the branch Felix picked as the end line.

Batman: Ok guys, ready…

Felix and Crash looked at each other.

Batman: set…

Now both of them looked at the branch:

Batman: GO!

A sudden thrust was felt and a white blur was seen going up the tree while a lot of dust was raised.

Felix (coughing): What was that Crash? Crash? Crash?!

Crash was running towards the tree while Felix was still confused and Felix said:

Felix: Oh no, you sneaky punk, you’re not winning this!

He raced also towards the tree and started climbing, and caught up with Crash and they both climbed fast until they got to the branch at the same time and they found Victor sitting there.

Victor: Ñeeee, you’re two are really slow

Felix: How did you get here so fast?

Victor: Ñeeee, I know how to climb trees since I was ñeeee little, I used to live with a mountain cat ñeee

Felix: Well, you’re a really fast climber Victor

Victor: Ñeeeee, I know that

Crash: So I guess I win this race

Felix: Only in your wildest dreams pal, I won

Crash: No, you didn’t, I got here first

Felix: No you didn’t, I did

Victor: ÑEEEEEEE!!! You two can be annoying you know? No one won ñeee!

Felix: Batman should call this, Bat…

Batman: I’m afraid Victor is right, no one won

Batman had deployed his climbing hook and was moving towards the branch as he spoke:

Batman: I will have to call this a tie, no one got here first since Victor did and you two got here at the same time.

Felix: You can’t be serious!!!

Me: Hey guys, you mind cooperating so I can get the picture taken already?

Felix: We’ll deal with this when we get down Crash!

Crash: Anytime you want!

The gang got in their places near Victor and I was able to take the picture you see here.

So, after I took it, Victor came down the trunk of the tree, Crash jumped towards the ground and fell while he spun, Felix held the trunk and slipped down and Batman jumped towards the ground and fell with no problem.

Victor: Ñeeee, are you done with the pictures?

Me: Yes, I think that will do.

Crash: Thanks for appearing with us in the picture Victor, you’re a cool goat.

Victor: Ñeeee, certainly

Batman: Well, I guess its time for us to make good our end of the deal

Victor: Ñeeee, yes!

Felix: Not so fast! Crash and I still got a pending issue here!

Batman: Oh come on Felix, we can discuss that on the road, right now we got to take Victor where he wants to go

Felix: I want to hear Crash say he didn’t win and that it was a draw, then Ill agree to leave

Crash: Alright alright, it was a draw and no one won…

Me: Happy now Felix? Can we go?

Felix: Yes

So we headed back to the Black Mosquito and boarded, Crash was about to take the window once more but Victor said:

Victor: Ñeeee, Ill take the window

Crash: Wait, the window its mine!

Batman: Come on Crash, let our guest take the window for now (whispering) Either way, he is not travelling with us, so he won’t have it all the time.

Crash: Mmmm, good point there pal, ok Victor, take the window

Victor sat near the window and Crash was next to him, Batman was in the back seat and so was Felix, still bothered because of Batman’s call.

Victor guided me to the place he wanted me to take him at, it wasn’t too far from where we were, while I drove, Crash and Batman were looking outside too while the air moved Victor’s fur.

Once we got to Victor’s destination, he jumped out of the window and headed to a small field of dry grass and started eating and he looked really content, he said:

Victor: Ñeeee, this is delicious!! Ñeeee, you guys should try it

Batman: Maybe other time Victor, but thanks for the suggestion

Crash: So I guess its time we continue our travel, no Diego?

Victor: Ñeeee, If you’re interested, you should make a stop at Flower Castle

Felix: Flower Castle? Where’s that?

Victor: Ñeeee, not far from here, you follow that path in front of you and it ñeee will lead you straight to it, tell the Queen I sent you, she knows who I am and she will greet you.

Me: What do you say guys? Shall we go there?

Gang: Yes!

Me: Let’s get going then!

I unloaded my backpack and tripod and the guys came down from the Black Mosquito and we got ready to follow the path Victor told us to follow.

Victor: Ñeee, good luck Out Of Place gang

Crash: It was nice meeting you Victor, hopefully we’ll meet again

Felix: Nice to meet you Victor, good luck wherever you go

Batman: And thank you for telling us about this Flower Castle

Victor: Ñeeee, nice to meet you all, and thank you for bringing me here so I can ñeeee eat this crunchy grass

We started walking towards Flower Castle when Victor screamed:

Victor: Ñeeee, do not touch any flower when you get there!!!

Crash: Thanks for the advice pal!

We waved goodbye at him and started our journey towards Flower Castle. We’ll see where we ended up at next week.


Well, this was our second stop of the tour and we met another interesting character, and surprisingly beat Felix in his own game, no wonder why Felix is so annoyed…

I think so far the tour is doing well, 2 new places we’ve been at and 2 new characters we’ve met. I just wonder what is Flower Castle and what or who will we meet there, but for that, you need to check the blog next week!

I hope you liked this week’s picture, remember to leave us your thoughts and comments about it, and don’t be shy, let your voice be heard! :)

We shall see you again next week!



Victor The Goat appears courtesy of Hugo Raigoza Núñez.




Español:


(Segunda parada de la gira En Donde Estamos Y Quien Eres Tu)

Saludos y bienvenido una vez más al blog de Proyecto Fuera De Lugar.

Antes de ir al platillo principal, veamos algunas cosas que necesitan anunciarse primero.

Si ves a tu lado derecho, notaras que el blog esta en proceso de ser parte de dos directorios de blogs, uno en ingles y el otro en español; esto es con el fin de promocionar el blog y traer mas gente a que colabore con su punto de vista. Si te topas con algún directorio de blogs, por favor mandanos la dirección y nosotros la checaremos para ver si es conveniente suscribirse a el o no, y digo conveniente por que hay algunos directorios que quieren mucho control sobre el contenido del blog, y eso puede comprometer la esencia e integridad del blog.

Si ves las fotos, veras que están marcadas con mi nombre, el año de publicación y el (muchas veces ignorado) símbolo de Copyright (derechos de autor), esta es otra manera de proteger el trabajo del blog, aunque yo no soy dueño de las marcas registradas de los personajes que aparecen en el blog (y esas marcas registradas pertenecen a sus respectivos dueños), el concepto es mío y me ha tomado bastante tiempo y esfuerzo el tomar estas fotografías. Pero no te preocupes, las fotos NO tienen trabajo de edición de NINGUN tipo, el hecho de que hayan sido marcadas no significa que se les haya aplicado edición, el trabajo permanece tal cual es.

También veras que hay una nueva encuesta, queremos saber que prefieres, que el blog muestre una sola entrada a al vez, o sea, que cuando vengas aquí, veras SOLO la entrada mas reciente, o si quieres que continuemos con la forma actual de tener varias entradas mostradas al mismo tiempo. Por favor haznos saber que piensas con tu voto.

Y por ultimo, hemos notado que tenemos a nuevas personas que checan el blog (estoy viendo a la gente de E.E. U.U y el sur de México) y quisiéramos que escribieran sus pensamientos acerca del proyecto por que los comentarios son una parte importante de esto, ayuda a tomar la dirección que el proyecto seguirá y sabemos que te gusta o que no, etc. ¡Por favor no seas tímido y haznos saber que piensas! Aunque el proyecto es desarrollado y trabajado por mi, también tengo en mente lo que la gente piensa cuando nos visita :)

Ahora bien, con eso arreglado, vayamos a la actualización de esta semana.

Ha sido una semana ajetreada para la pandilla y para nosotros el equipo técnico, hemos estado moviéndonos para continuar con nuestra gira En Donde Estamos Y Quien Eres Tu.

Después de conocer a nuestro primer amigo de esta gira, Jango Jango, empezamos a viajar de nuevo.
Maneje por un rato mas durante la noche, Félix se volvió a dormir, y Crash quería seguir gritando y sacando sus brazos por la ventana, pero el conocer a Jango Jango lo canso mucho, así que se fue a dormir, lo cual fue un alivio para Batman, ya que el estaba cansado de sostenerlo y un poco después, también se quedo dormido.

Después de un rato, tuve que detenerme y dormir ya que estaba cansado también y el Moyotillo Negro también podía usar un descanso.

No se que tanto dormí, pero fue suficiente para mi. La pandilla seguía dormida, ni creo que se hayan dado cuenta de que me detuve, así que empecé a manejar de nuevo, no paso mucho tiempo cuando vi a una cabra comiendo pasto y corriendo alrededor de un árbol.

Me detuve y me estacione y saque mi cámara ya que quería tomar algunas fotos de la cabra.

Baje del Moyotillo Negro y camine hacia la cabra lo mas callado posible ya que no quería que me viera y saliera corriendo.

Estaba a punto de tomar las fotos, cuando oí a Crash
gritando:

Crash: ¡EY! ¿¡POR QUE NOS DEJAS AQUI?!

Le hice una seña para que esperara y se quedara callado, se alejo de la ventana, y pensé que había entendido pero no, estaba muy equivocado, lo que hizo fue despertar a la pandilla y asustarlos diciéndoles que los estaba abandonando.

Y antes de que lo viera venir, los tres venían corriendo hacia mí como si me fueran a atrapar, y una vez que llegaron a donde estaba, Félix dijo:

Félix: ¿Por que nos dejas?

Yo: ¡No los estoy dejando! Simplemente iba a tomar unas fotos.

Batman: ¿Fotos de que?

Yo: Eso

Apunte a la cabra que estaba sentada y comiendo pasto y mirando alrededor.

Crash: ¡Wow! ¡Una cabra! ¡¡¡Nunca he conocido una antes!!!

Yo (murmurando): Crash habla en voz baja o la cabra te escuchara y se ira.

Crash: ¡No te oigo! ¡Habla más fuerte!

Batman y Félix lo agarraron y le cubrieron su boca mientras Félix decía:

Félix: Quiere que te estés callado para que la cabra no se de cuenta de que estamos aquí.

Justo cuando dijo eso, oímos un golpe en el suelo y mire a la cabra y vi como ahora nos estaba viendo y estaba golpeando el suelo preparándose para embestirnos, y corrió hacia nosotros y dije:

Yo: Chicos, corran, ¡la cabra sabe que estamos aquí!

Cabra: ¡¡¡¡Ñeeee!!!!

La cabra nos alcanzo y se detuvo frente a nosotros y dijo:

Cabra: Ñeeee, ¡¿Por que me espían?!

Yo: No te estamos espiando; solo quiero tomar algunas fotos de ti.

Cabra: Ñeeee, ¡¡No me tomes fotos!!

Félix: Por favor disculpa a nuestro amigo; no le gusta molestar a su modelo cuando toma fotos.

Cabra: Ñeee, ¿Quien eres tu?

Félix: Yo soy Félix El Gato, el tipo alto de allá es Batman y el que habla fuerte es Crash, y nosotros somos la pandilla Fuera De Lugar y el cuate con la cámara es Diego, ¿y tu quien eres?

Cabra: Ñeee, Yo soy Víctor La Cabra

Crash: ¡Que buena onda es conocerte Víctor!

Víctor: Ñeeee, ¿Que los trae por aquí?

Batman: Bueno, un malentendido en realidad, pensamos que nuestro amigo Diego nos iba a dejar y vinimos detrás de el y fue cuando nos viste.

Víctor: Ñeee, esta bien, pero no me gusta que la gente me tome fotos.

Y luego se dio media vuelta y se regreso al árbol bajo el que estaba comiendo.

Yo: Bueno chicos, no creo que vaya a poder tomarle fotos, vamonos.

Crash: Wow, wow, wow, espera un momento, ¿Quieres decir que ya nos vamos?

Yo: A menos que tengas una forma de hacer que este de acuerdo con que le tome fotos.

Crash: ¿Y si le pagas?

Batman: ¿Que tal si mandamos a Félix para que negocie con el?

Felix: ¡¿Eh?! ¡¿Que?! ¡¿Yo por que?!

Batman: Bueno, tu fuiste el que nos introdujo y tu fuiste el que estableció contacto con el, así que te conoce mas a ti que a nosotros.

Felix: ¡¿Y luego que?! Yo salve a todos de ser embestidos a la siguiente cuadra, ¿Por qué no vas tú?

Crash: Vamos Félix, haz esto por nosotros y buscaremos una lata de atún cuando terminemos.

Félix lo considero un momento y dijo:

Félix: Dos, dos latas y leche y que me dejen subir al árbol donde esta.

Batman: ¿Tenemos un trato?

Félix: Si si, veremos que pasa.

Así, Félix fue con Víctor y hablo con el por un rato, cuando parecía que los dos habían llegado a un acuerdo, Félix movió su brazo, diciéndonos que nos acercáramos.

Nos acercamos y Félix dijo:

Félix: Víctor dice que accederá a que Diego le tome fotos si lo llevamos a un lugar cerca de aquí.

Yo: ¿Que lugar?

Víctor: Ñeee, un lugar con pasto seco, quiero comer ese pasto crujiente, pero ñeeee, el lugar esta algo lejos para mí, y como tú tienes un auto, me podrían llevar ahí, ñeee.

Batman: ¿Y dejaras que tomen fotos?

Víctor: Ñeeee, eso fue lo que le dije al gato, ¿no?

Crash: ¿Y dejaras que Diego nos tome fotos contigo también?

Víctor: Ñeeee, esta bien, esta bien, mientras me lleven a donde quiero ir.

Yo: ¡Trato hecho!

Habiendo acordado los términos, Víctor regreso a lo que estaba haciendo antes de vernos, básicamente comiendo y disfrutando de los alrededores, y yo tome las fotos que quería.

Mientras hacia eso, Crash brincaba todo ansioso esperando para entrar en escena para las fotos con Víctor, Batman me veía mientras trabajaba y Félix miraba arriba a los árboles. Pude oír a Crash decirse a si mismo:

Crash: Vamos, vamos, ¡yo también quiero salir en las fotos!

Cuando termine, dije:

Yo: Bien, eso es todo.

Crash: ¡¡Weeeee!! ¡Es el turno de la pandilla!

Yo: Oh oh… ya no tengo espacio en la memoria…

Crash: ¡¿QUE?! ¡¡¡¡¡NOOOOOOOO!!!!

Yo: Jajajaja, solo bromeaba…

Crash: Eso no es buena onda, ¡eso no es nada buena onda!

Yo: Ok, ok, lo siento.

Batman: ¿Y como tienes en mente tomar las fotos de nosotros?
Yo: No lo se aun, aun estoy pensando

Félix: ¿Que tal si escalamos ese árbol?, oh espera, algunos aquí presentes no pueden (viendo a Crash)

Crash: Si te refieres a mi, ¡yo puedo escalar árboles!

Félix: No puedes

Crash: ¡Si puedo!

Félix: No-puedes

Crash: Si-puedo

Victor: ¡¡¡¡Ñeeeeeeeeeee!!!! ¡¡¡Ya basta!!! ¡Me van a ñeeee dar un dolor de cabeza!

Batman: Tiene razón muchachos, si vamos a hacer esto, hagámoslo y dejemos de molestarnos entre si.

Félix: Ok Crash, si dices que puedes escalar árboles, quiero verlo, el primero que llegue a aquella rama, gana.

Crash: Hecho, no me lo perdería por nada.

Batman (hacia mí): A veces me pregunto como le hacemos para seguir juntos con ese par…

Yo: Al menos no se odian

Félix: Ok Batman, tu serás el arbitro en esto, el primero que llegue a la rama, gana.

Batman: Esta bien, esta bien, solo para que se tomen las fotos.

Félix y Crash se prepararon, y Víctor se sentó junto a ellos, viendo la rama que Félix escogió como meta.

Batman: Ok chicos, en sus marcas…

Félix y Crash se vieron a los ojos.

Batman: listos…

Ahora los dos vieron la rama:

Batman: ¡FUERA!

Un impulso súbito se sintió y se vio un borrón blanco subiendo al árbol mientras una nube de polvo se levantaba.

Félix (tosiendo): ¿Que fue eso Crash? ¿Crash? ¡¿Crash?!

Crash corrió hacia el árbol mientras Félix estaba confundido y Félix dijo:

Félix: Ah no, tramposo taimado, ¡tu no vas a ganar esto!

Corrió hacia el árbol y empezó a escalar, alcanzo a Crash y los dos escalaron rápido hasta que llegaron a la rama al mismo tiempo y encontraron a Víctor sentado ahí.

Víctor: Ñeeee, ustedes dos son muy lentos

Félix: ¿Como llegaste aquí tan rápido?

Víctor: Ñeeee, yo se escalar árboles desde que era ñeee pequeño, solía vivir con un gato montañés ñeee

Félix: Bueno, escalas muy rápido Víctor

Víctor: Ñeeeee, ya lo se

Crash: Creo entonces que gane la carrera

Félix: Solo en tus sueños amigo, yo gane

Crash: No, no ganaste, yo llegue aquí primero

Félix: No llegaste primero, yo lo hice

Víctor: ¡¡¡ÑEEEEEEE!!! ¿Saben lo molestos que pueden llegar a ser? Nadie gano, ¡ñeee!

Félix: Batman debe aclarar esto, Bat…

Batman: Me temo que Víctor tiene razón, nadie gano

Batman había disparado su gancho para escalar y se movía hacia la rama mientras hablaba:

Batman: Voy a tener que declarar esto un empate nadie llego aquí primero ya que Víctor lo hizo y ustedes dos llegaron aquí al mismo tiempo.

Félix: ¡¡¡No puedes hablar en serio!!!

Yo: Oigan chicos, ¿les importaría cooperar para que pueda tomar la foto de una vez?

Félix: ¡Arreglaremos esto cuando bajemos Crash!

Crash: ¡Cuando quieras!

La pandilla se puso en sus lugares cerca de Víctor y pude tomar la foto que ves aquí.

Después de que la tome, Víctor bajo por el tronco del árbol, Crash brinco hacia el suelo y cayo mientras giraba, Félix se sostuvo del tronco y se resbalo hacia abajo y Batman brinco hacia el suelo y cayo sin problema.

Víctor: Ñeeee, ¿Entonces ya terminaron con las fotos?

Yo: Si, creo que con eso tenemos

Crash: Gracias por aparecer en la foto con nosotros Víctor, eres una cabra buena onda

Víctor: Ñeeee, no hay de que

Batman: Bueno, creo que es tiempo de que nosotros cumplamos nuestra parte del trato

Víctor: Ñeeee, ¡si!

Félix: ¡No tan rápido! ¡Crash y yo aun tenemos un asunto pendiente aquí!

Batman: Vamos Félix, podemos discutir esto en el camino, ahora tenemos que llevar a Víctor a donde quiere ir

Félix: Quiero oír a Crash decir que no gano y que fue un empate, entonces estaré de acuerdo en irnos

Crash: Esta bien esta bien, fue un empate y nadie gano…

Yo: ¿Ya estas satisfecho Félix? ¿Nos podemos ir ya?

Félix: Si

Entonces nos dirigimos de vuelta al Moyotillo Negro y abordamos, Crash estaba a punto de tomar la ventana una vez más pero Víctor dijo:

Víctor: Ñeeee, Yo iré en la ventana

Crash: ¡Espera, la ventana es mía!

Batman: Vamos Crash, deja que nuestro invitado vaya en la ventana por ahora (murmurando) De todos modos no viajara con nosotros mucho tiempo, así que no la tendrá mucho tiempo

Crash: Mmmm, buen punto cuate, ok Víctor, ve en la ventana

Víctor se sentó cerca de la ventana y Crash estaba junto a el, Batman estaba en el asiento trasero y también Félix, aun molesto por la decisión de Batman.
Víctor me guió al lugar donde quería que lo llevara, no era muy lejos de donde estábamos, mientras manejaba, Crash y Batman miraban también afuera mientras el aire movía el pelo de Víctor.

Cuando llegamos a donde Víctor iba, salto fuera de la ventana y fue a un pequeño campo con pasto seco y empezó a comerlo, parecía muy contento, dijo:

Víctor: Ñeeee, ¡¡esto es delicioso!! Ñeee, deberían probarlo

Batman: Tal vez en otra ocasión Víctor, pero gracias por la sugerencia

Crash: Supongo que es tiempo de continuar nuestro viaje, ¿no Diego?

Víctor: Ñeeee, si les interesa, deberían hacer una parada en el Castillo de las Flores

Félix: ¿Castillo de las Flores? ¿Dónde queda eso?

Víctor: Ñeeee, no esta lejos de aquí, si siguen el camino delante de ustedes los ñeee llevara directo a el, díganle a la Reina que yo los mande, ella me conoce y los recibirá

Yo: ¿Que dicen chicos? ¿Vamos ahí?

Pandilla: ¡Si!

Yo: ¡En marcha entonces!

Baje mi mochila y triple y los chicos se bajaron del Moyotillo Negro y estábamos listo para seguir el camino que Víctor nos dijo.

Víctor: Ñeee, buena suerte pandilla Fuera De Lugar

Crash: Fue un gusto conocerte Víctor, ojala nos encontremos de nuevo

Félix: Gusto en conocerte Víctor, buena suerte a donde quiera que vayas

Batman: Y gracias por decirnos acerca del Castillo de las Flores

Víctor: Ñeeee, gusto en conocerlos a todos, y gracias por traerme aquí para que ñeee pudiera comer este crujiente pasto

Empezamos a caminar hacia el Castillo de las Flores cuando Víctor grito:

Víctor: Ñeeee, ¡¡¡no toquen ninguna flor cuando lleguen ahí!!!

Crash: ¡Gracias por el consejo cuate!

Nos despedimos de el y empezamos el camino hacia el Castillo de las Flores. A ver en donde terminamos la próxima semana.


Bueno, esta fue nuestra segunda parada de la gira y ya conocimos a otro personaje interesante, y sorprendemente venció a Félix en su propio juego, no hay duda de por que Félix esta tan molesto…

Creo que hasta ahora la gira va bastante bien, hemos estado en 2 nuevos lugares y hemos conocido a 2 personajes nuevos. Me pregunto que es el Castillo de las Flores y que o a quien nos encontraremos ahí, pero para eso, ¡necesitan checar el blog la semana que entra!

Espero que les haya gustado la foto de esta semana, y recuerda dejarnos tus comentarios al respecto, y no seas tímido, ¡haz que tu voz se escuche! :)

¡Te veremos la próxima semana!


Víctor La Cabra aparece cortesía de Hugo Raigoza Núñez.

2 comments:

  1. Me encanta esta gira que estan haciendo, eso de conocer a nuevos personajes, está genial!!!!

    Bueno pues parece que esta vez Felix, recibio un poco de su propio chocolate, aunque se que ya se le pasara, es un lindo gatito. En cuanto a Crash, parce que aprendio maravillosamente a escalar árboles, pues logro empatar con Felix!!! Y Batman fue un gran arbitro, salio vivo del apuro.

    Jamas me imagine que una cabra trepara tan rápido, pero nada es lo que parece o como pensamos que es, no??, me encanto la cabra, se ve lindisima ahí trepada en el árbol.

    Pues espero que tengan mucha suerte con el castillo de las flores y que no le pasa nada a ninguna flor, espero...

    Estaré esperando la siguiente actualización!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola Marvelle:

    Nos da mucho gusto ver que la gira te esta gustando :)

    El pobre Felix tuvo una gran decepcion al ver que no es el mejor escalando arboles, y como dijiste, se llevo una cucharada de su propio chocolate, pero esperemos se le pase, aun le debemos sus latas de atun y su leche.

    Victor sorprendio a todos ¿no? Ni yo esperaba que una cabra escalara arboles, pero al parecer el tema es un hobby popular entre los animales.

    Esperemos que nos vaya bien en nuestro siguiente viaje, a ver que pasa...

    Muchas gracias por visitarnos y dejarnos tu comentario, te esperamos aqui la proxima semana :)

    ReplyDelete

The gang wants your toughts, leave them a message!/La pandilla quiere saber que piensas, ¡dejales un mensaje!