Friday, January 18, 2008

Fake Visions/Visiones Falsas (#9)


English:

(Continues from Out Of Place Photo #8)

Hello again and welcome back once more to the Out Of Place Project blog.


It's time for part two of the story that began one week ago. Since this week the blog didn’t experienced major layout changes, Ill head straight to it.


Last week I told you about the trip the gang did to this forest and the things that happened there and how in the end they couldn’t see me and out of a sudden they disappeared too.


Well, I spent my time since then looking for them all around, and I just couldn’t find any track of them whatsoever, nothing, nada, zero, zip. I walked and walked and walked and walked all around looking for them, I even climbed a few trees to look for them but no luck, I did start to think that the gang was lost for good. After almost losing hope of finding them, I heard their voices near me, but I couldn’t see them, just as they heard my voice coming from different directions.


I heard Batman calling me from the North side, Felix from the West side and Crash from the East side. Since I recalled that when they experienced the same thing they all got confused and lost, I decided not to pay attention to it. I kept moving looking for them and all of a sudden I saw Felix running towards a tree and climbing onto it. I ran towards it and called Felix, but no reply came back. So I waited there for a while to see if he came down, but he just didn’t. I decided to move again to see if I spotted him again, and I saw Batman standing on the branch of a tree looking at me. I called him but he wouldn’t react, he just stared at me motionless, I found that really odd, but I noticed he was actually staring at the direction I came from, so I thought maybe I could find a clue if I turned back, when I turned my back on Batman, I just heard one of his smoke screen vials to break and then he disappeared. I walked the path back and I saw Crash standing looking at me, but like if he was a zombie or something. I told him I’ve been looking for him and the rest of the gang so we all could leave that place, but he wouldn’t react. I tried to approach him to carry him, but he would move away, I told him I wasn’t going to hurt him or anything, but he wouldn’t let me get near him. Since he wasn’t going to talk to me or let me take him with me to look for the others, I told him to stay there until I found the rest of the gang and I would come back for him, but he suddenly started to run away from me, I went after him telling him not to worry, but he wouldn’t stop, then we got to a place with dry grass and I lost him when he got inside it.


I looked around for him but I couldn’t find him, and just when I was about to give up, I looked and I noticed something weird on a fence, I saw three spots hanging from it, so I decided to get closer. I approached the fence and I noticed it was the whole gang, pending from the fence. There was something odd about them, they didn’t respond back at me when I called them and they looked like if they were under a spell or something, with their look staring at space.

Since they didn’t respond, I decided to get them down myself, but as soon as I touched Batman, he vanished, that really freaked me out, I reached Crash, and he also disappeared on me. At this point I was really freaked out because I didn’t know whether they just moved again or they disappeared for good. Having no other option, I attempted to reach for Felix, but he also disappeared on me.

The picture you see here, is a picture I took when I reached where they were, since I promised all of you to keep you updated about their whereabouts, I took this picture, and I just wasn’t expecting them to disappear again.

So, I’m again where I started, looking for the gang on a freaky and weird-as-anything forest. The good news is that I placed some calls, and I should be getting help soon, I just hope they all can show up to help me. I hope to have news for you next week about where the gang REALLY is at...

I hope you liked this week's picture, lets hope next week I can give you better news about the gang's whereabouts, at least help is on the way (I hope so).

Please remember to leave me your comments about the picture, all kind of feedback is welcome, as long as it’s polite that is.

Keep an eye next week for the upcoming update, cross your fingers and hope if I can find them soon.

To be continued...

See you next week.


Español

(Continuación de Fuera De Lugar Foto #8)

Hola de nuevo y bienvenido una vez mas al blog de Proyecto Fuera De Lugar.
Es tiempo para la segunda parte de la historia que comenzó hace una semana. Como esta semana no hubo grandes cambios en el blog, iré directo al grano.

La semana pasada les conté del viaje que la pandilla hizo al bosque y de las cosas que pasaron ahí y como al final no me podían ver y de repente desaparecieron ellos también.

Bueno, desde que paso eso me la he pasado buscándolos por todos lados, y no podía encontrar rastro de ellos por ningún lado y por ningún motivo, nada, cero, nothing, zip. Camine y camine y camine y camine por todos lados buscándolos, inclusive me trepe a algunos árboles para buscarlos, pero no sirvió de mucho, de hecho empecé a creer que la pandilla se había perdido para siempre. Después de casi perder la esperanza de encontrarlos, escuche sus voces cerca de mi, pero no los podía ver, igual que cuando ellos oían mi voz venir de diferentes direcciones.

Escuche que Batman me llamaba por el norte, Félix del oeste y Crash del este. Como recordé que cuando ellos experimentaron lo mismo se confundieron y perdieron mas, decidí no hacer caso. Me seguí moviendo a través del bosque buscándolos cuando de repente vi a Félix corriendo hacia un árbol y escalándolo. Corrí hacia el árbol y le grite a Félix, pero no me respondió. Decidí esperarlo a ver si bajaba, pero después de mucho rato, no bajo. Decidí entonces seguir buscándolo a ver si lo volvía a ver, y me tope a Batman parado en la rama de un árbol mirándome fijamente. Lo llame pero no reaccionaba, simplemente me observaba inmóvil, se me hizo muy raro, pero note que realmente miraba la dirección por la que había venido, así que pensé que tal vez encontraría una pista si me regresaba por donde vine, cuando le di la espalda a Batman, escuche como se rompía una de sus cápsulas que crean una cortina de humo y desapareció. Camine por donde vine y vi a Crash parado y viéndome fijamente, pero como si fuera un zombi o algo así. Le dije que había estado buscándolo y al resto de la pandilla para poder irnos de ahí, pero no reaccionaba. Trate de acercarme para cargarlo, pero se alejaba, le dije que no lo iba a dañar, pero no me dejaba acercarme a el. Como no hablaba conmigo o dejarme cargarlo para buscar a los demás, le dije que se quedara ahí hasta que encontrara al resto de la pandilla y que regresaría por el, pero de repente empezó a correr lejos de mi, fui detrás del y le dije que no se tenia que preocupar, pero no se detenía. Llegamos a un lugar con pasto seco y lo perdí cuando entro entre el pasto.

Lo busque pero no lo encontré, y justo cuando me iba a rendir, mire y note algo raro en una cerca, vi tres puntos que se colgaban de ella, así que decidí acercarme. Al acercarme a la cerca note que era toda la pandilla la que colgaba de la cerca. Había algo raro en ellos, no me respondían cuando les hablaba y parecía como si estuvieran bajo un hechizo o algo, con la mirada perdida en el espacio.

Como no respondían, decidí bajarlos, pero en cuanto toque a Batman, desapareció, y eso me espanto, toque a Crash y también desapareció. Para ese entonces, ya estaba muy asustado por que no sabia si se habían vuelto a mover de lugar o si habían desparecido para siempre. Sin tener otra opción, intente tomar a Félix, pero el también desapareció. La foto que ven aquí es una foto que tome cuando llegue a donde estaban, como les prometí mantenerlos al tanto de su paradero, tome esta foto, pero no esperaba que desaparecieran de nuevo.

Así que estoy donde empecé, buscando a la pandilla en un bosque raro como el solo. La buena noticia es que hice algunas llamadas y debo de tener ayuda pronto. Solo espero que a todos los que llame puedan venir a ayudarme. Espero que la semana que entra tenga noticias para ustedes de en donde esta REALMENTE la pandilla...

Espero que te haya gustado la foto de esta semana, esperemos que la próxima semana te pueda dar mejores noticias del paradero de la pandilla, al menos la ayuda esta en camino (eso espero).

Por favor recuerda dejarme tus comentarios sobre la foto, todo tipo de comentarios son bienvenidos, mientras sean respetuosos claro esta.

Estate pendiente para la actualización de la siguiente semana, cruza tus dedos para que pueda encontrar a la pandilla pronto.

Continuara...


Nos vemos la próxima semana.

4 comments:

  1. uuhhuuhh.....things have gone really weird around...I thought that by now things have managed to go back to normal, and the gang was all safe and sound, but I guess the "spell" that had gotten over and kept pushing the appear/disappear button, wasnt so eager to leave..and it's starting to get spooky and a bit out of control....I esp find creepy the thing with the voices coming from all different sides and their echoes heard repeatedly...
    one thing which puzzles me is if they also experience the same problem among themselves sometimes or they can constantly see each other...

    They've been experiencing all kinds of adventures while being trapped in the forest, hiding from other creatures and animals, trying to find new ways to survive since they
    have no supplies of food so they had to learn how to survive on plants and fruits which has been the hardest for Felix so far since there's no cat food there, he couldnt find any mice around and there is a small stream inside the forest with fish swimming all around, but whenever he tried to catch one, it would slip out of his hands...so eventually he gave up, coz without any proper bait or net, it was impossible to catch them...Batman and Crash arent complaining so far, though they also would give anything for a taste of some real food...

    It has also been pretty inconvenient for them during nights coz they have no proper place for sleep and its getting really chilly in the evenings, so besides having the fear of all the animals in the forest and what might happen to them while they sleep, they also feel really cold during night...they had made a deal that while two of them are sleeping the third one will be guarding them, so in case some kind of danger appears, that he can wake them up so they can fight if needed and save themselves...

    It was another sunny day and as usual after waking up and having something to eat, they started walking around the forest, trying to find an exit from there....as they were walking all of a sudden they stopped since they thought they had heard your voice....they started looking around but as usual they couldnt see anything, just an empty space and the strange feeling of someone's presence....and again, for no particular reason they started disappearing and reappearing again...
    they carried on with their search until all of a sudden they found themselves in front of a big fence and a long spring in front of it. They kept looking at it and started discussing among themselves that it may be a good idea to go on the other side of the fence, thinking that maybe behind the fence the real world begins and that once and for all they will leave this spooky scary place.....the fence was really high, so they figured out that the spring in front of it was there on purpose so they can jump over it and manage to bounce themselves so they would go on the other side, since on the fence there was also some kind of a warning sign, not to touch the fence since something bad was gonna happen...Batman said that he had no problem with going over the fence on the other side coz of his flying abilities, but he decided he also wanted to have some fun and have a few jumps on the spring....Felix was really scared for the first time since there was no tree or something else he could hold to and he didnt feel at all comfortable with the idea of "flying" in the
    air....Crash was delighted on the other hand...he could see the horror in Felix's eyes and he knew that for once, he wont be taunted or teased or anything....so they got on the spring, and started jumping at the same time....Crash was making the highest and biggest jumps, bouncing really high on each jump....Batman was all serious and
    wanted to try some of his navigation abilities on this, turning upside down, while Felix's jumps were really small and full of insecurity...for some reason, the longer they kept jumping, the more they were moving towards the fence unfortunately....Crash was making one of his big jumps, bouncing really high in the air, shouting
    "woooohhhhoooooooooo" out of joy but he was waving too much with his hands and they touched the fence and all of a sudden he instantly froze....Batman too...he was
    trying to make a triple turn upside-down, when unfortunately his cape got caught at the fence and he froze also... and Felix all scared and insecure was making another
    jump being all "oh oh oh oh m-m-m-m-my God....whats going on"...but the invisible force had also drawn him close to the fence and unfortunately his tail touched it and as the rest of two, he also froze ...and all of a sudden, everything else around went still also....no sounds were heard anymore, no animals, birds, insects could be seen....any kind of movement had just stopped....and the way they were "standing" there frozen, all of a sudden they started going Houdini one after another...when they all disappeared, everything around went completely dark, and still.......there was no sign at all that something had ever happened there.....so, everything just went back to the beginning of the search since the gang was gone and disappeared again....


    Hopefully some help will arrive soon, which will help solve out this mystery and find the gang and prevent them from disappearing for good....till then, fingers crossed that they are all safe and sound and that soon things will be normal again

    *****************

    mmmmmmm, amazing picture...the blue sky contrasting the fence gives a feeling of infinity and mysteriousness, which really well accompanies the whole story full of
    mystery....the gang itself is great as usual, and as always contribute a diverse kind of emotions to the picture....another thing I like is how with a minimal number of concomitant elements (in this case, the fence only) a great effect is achieved
    Congratulations!

    anticipating the outcome of this :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ORALE!!!! ESTO SE ESTA PONIENDO BUENISIMO!!!! ME AGRADA EL SUSPENSO!!!.

    Esta muy extraño eso de que desaparescan, eso sí que me espanto...,el comportamiento de la pandilla esta muy extraño y espero que tu ayuda llegue pronto!!! Esa pandilla tiene que aparecer!!!

    Gran foto!!, aunque sus caras parecen muy extrañas... El cielo esta hermoso!!, pero lo que quiero es que ese fantastico trio recupere su comportamiento normal y salgan de ese bosque extraño!!


    FABULOSO!!! TODO!!! ME ENCANTA!!! ERES EL MEJOR!!!!

    Suerte con la pandilla y estaré esperando super ansiosa la proxima foto!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ana:

    Thank you very much for visiting and making a comment.

    It's really valuable to the project how you expand the story I write with your own stuff, it compliments the details I dont write when doing the update because I would make it really long, but you manage to do that perfectly.

    It's nice that you gave Crash some payback to Felix, he had it coming for a while now ;) Hopefully Crash will get even with him once they get out of the forest.

    Help is coming soon, so hopefully the gang should be back around.

    Im glad to see that even though the picture doesnt have a lot of contents, it manages to give the idea I wanted it to give. Sometimes less is more.

    The outcome of this is yet to be revealed...

    Thanks again for making a comment and visiting us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marvelle:

    Muchas gracias por seguir visitandonos y dejando tus comentarios.

    Me da gusto que te este gustando la historia, estate pendiente por que no sabremos que pasara con ellos.

    La ayuda llegara pronto, como dijiste, ¡esa pandilla tiene que aparecer!

    Gracias por seguir apoyandonos :)

    ReplyDelete

The gang wants your toughts, leave them a message!/La pandilla quiere saber que piensas, ¡dejales un mensaje!