English:
(Continues from Out Of Place Photo #11)
Hello once more and welcome to the latest update of the Out Of Place Project blog.
This week is the 5th episode of the current story with the gang lost inside a weird forest, for those of you who don't know the events before this current update, Ill do a recap of whats happened so far, I do suggest you read each update to completely grasp the story behind all this:
Previously on Out Of Place Project:
Chapter 1: After the celebration of the Black Mosquito’s 50,000 kms mark, the gang decided to make a trip and venture inside a forest, but the forest wasn't a normal one and strange things happened during the way. (Photo #8)
Chapter 2: Having lost the gang, I struggle in a helpless search for them that doesn't lead me anywhere, or so I thought until I found the gang but all of them behaved really odd and something was wrong. (Photo #9)
Chapter 3: Finding no other option, I decide to call for help. (Photo #10)
Chapter 4: The first member of the Out Of Place gang is found and the search for the rest continues. (Photo #11)
With that out of the way, lets proceed to chapter 5.
Last week I teamed with Superman and we managed to find Batman, after the "warm" welcome Batman gave Superman, I sent them to the meeting place we agreed on and I went after team 2, made of Spiderman (Lower right corner character of photo #10) and The Thing (Upper right corner character of photo #10). I walked for 3 hours until I finally caught up with them.
The way this time was easier to cross, since it wasnt a thick jungle, but it did seem odd that this zone was actually part desert and part forest… Spiderman was swinging between trees as Handsome Ben and me walked.
Suddenly Spiderman stopped on the branch of a high tree and said:
Spiderman: Hey guys, wait a minute, I see something…
Me: What’s that?
Spiderman: Looks like there is someone ahead, its jumping and sliding down through what appears to be a metallic structure.
The Thing: Does it look friendly Pete? I ain't gonna be dealin’ with things messin’ around with us!
Spiderman: Well, judging from its size, I doubt it will do any harm if we let it.
Me: What color is the thing you see?
Spiderman: Orange
The Thing: Just like Handsome Ben!
Spiderman: That’s right, just like Handsome Ben.
Me: Well, I say we approach and see what it is; it may be one of the guys I'm looking for.
Spiderman kept swinging and The Thing and I walked towards the structure while we followed Spiderman, after half a kilometre, we arrived to what appeared to be a playing ground, with slides, bridges, ropes, swings, etc. I spotted Crash sliding down and running up again and repeating that over and over. I said:
Me: Crash!
Crash (sliding down): Weeeeee!
The Thing: Hey YOU!!!!!
That scared Crash and he ran towards the bridge and he carefully looked down to see who was it, that’s when I said:
Me: Hey Crash! It’s me!
Crash: Hey there!
Me: Hey there, I’ve been looking for you for quite a while
Crash: Me? Why?
Me: Because you’ve been lost for like 3 weeks! Haven't you noticed Felix and Batman aren’t here with you?
Crash: Well yeah, but Felix must be on the top of some annoying tree, and Batman, I don’t know.
Me: Well, we found Batman and someone else is looking for Felix, and now that we’ve found you, I need you to go with these two guys to a safe place
Crash: Who are them?
Spiderman: I'm your friendly rescuer, Spiderman, but you can call me Pete, remember we met in one of your trips with your mates, the roof with the missing panel?
Crash (thinking): Mmmmmm…..
The Thing: And I’m Handsome Ben, also known as The Thing from the Fantastic Four, and don’t you be makin’ jokes about me!
Crash: You two guys are scary, especially the big guy that looks like a walking rock.
The Thing (pissed off): I ain't no walking rock!!!!
Spiderman (holding The Thing back): Ben, Ben, Ben, calm down, calm down! I'm sure he didn’t mean that
Me: Come on Crash, don’t be like that, Spiderman and Ben are here to take you back to a safe place while we find Felix and we reunite you all again. You still want to be part of the gang, don’t you?
Crash: Mmmmmm….. (Long pause) Well, yes, but I don’t want to leave this place!
Me: Why not?
Crash: Because I like it here! I can play all day long and I don’t have to be climbing trees, I rather climb posts or ropes like I do here.
Me: Well, I'm sure we can find a similar place like this in our travels, and Ill let you play for a while every time we run into one.
Crash: But I like this one! I don’t want to leave
Me: Crash, we have to, you don’t miss Felix and Batman and going place while I take pictures of you three?
Crash: Yes, but I like it here and I aint leaving!
Me: Crash, please, come on
Crash: NO!
Spiderman (to me): Let me try to convince him
Spiderman (to Crash): Hey Crash, if you come with us, I promise to swing you all the way until we get to our destination, how about that?
Crash: No! I’m not leaving, final! Felix did the same when he got into that tree time ago, and I’m doing it now.
Spiderman: Ill make you a trampoline with my spider web so you can jump all you want while the rest of your gang comes back, deal?
Crash: No!
The Thing (to Spiderman): Pete, lemme try.
The Thing (To Crash): Now listen to me you hyperactive bandicoot, you get down from there now so we can take you home, or I’m demolishin’ this thing down!
Crash (in a taunting tone): Rocky is pissed! Rocky is pissed!
The Thing: WHAT?!
Spiderman (to Crash): Come on Crash, be nice here, we’re just trying to help Diego to get you out of this place and get you home
Crash: And how do I know you won’t eat me or that Rocky won’t make me a scarf for him to wear? Eh?
At this point Spiderman and The Thing looked puzzled and shocked at each other and then they turned towards me; this is when I shot the picture you see here.
The Thing (to Crash): Either you come down now, or I’m makin you come down!
Crash: You don’t scare me Stonehenge!
The Thing (pissed off): AAAAHHH!!!! IT’S CLOBBERIN’ TIME!!!!
Spiderman: Now he’s in trouble…
The Thing rushed towards one of the posts of the structure where Crash was hiding at, and he started to pull it from the ground, moving all the structure at the same time, this scared Crash and he yelled:
Crash (yelling): Diego! Tell this walking mountain to stop!!!
Me: I doubt he is going to stop after how you called him…
The Thing: That’s right you sneaker freak brat! Handsome Ben aint stopping until you come down!
The Thing kept pulling the post off the ground and started to shake it making the whole structure tremble violently, but it started to get extremely violent and Crash started to be thrown to both sides of the bridge.
Spiderman and me yelled at Ben to make him stop:
Spiderman/Me: BEN, STOP!
The Thing stopped but the structure kept moving.
Spiderman: Ben, for real, stop man, you're going to make him squash against a post!
The Thing: I ain't movin it anymore Pete! Suddenly the ground started shaking violently, like a strong earthquake and the structure started to sink into the ground while Crash was still on it, and he yelled:
Crash: HEEEEELPP!!!!
Me: We got to get him off that thing!
The Thing: Here comes Handsome Ben!!!
The Thing rushed towards the structure again and tried to pull it up, but he couldn’t, the force pulling the structure up was way stronger.
The Thing: I can’t hold this thing!!!!
I rushed towards the whole and I stretched my arm trying to grab Crash but I couldn’t, he kept going underground, The Thing let go off the post and he fell on the ground.
Just when I thought that Crash was done for, I saw Spiderman taking a dive into the whole and disappearing into it. At this point neither The Thing nor I could do anything, so Spiderman was Crash’s only hope.
The structure finally sunk into the ground and the whole started to close quickly and still no sign of Spiderman or Crash, but just when the whole was closing for good, a white spider web shoot out from the ground going into a tree and a black blur came out from the whole and all I heard was Crash that scream:
Crash: WOOOOOHOOOO!!!!
Spiderman: Now, that’s what I call making a triumphant exit!
Spiderman made it out of the whole in time and he swung out with Crash grabbed from Spidey’s neck, they landed in front of us and Crash said:
Crash: lets do that again please!!!!
Me/Spiderman/The Thing: NO WAY
Crash: Oh come on, please!!
Me: No! You barely made it out of there! If Spiderman hadn’t gone for you, you would be below ground right now!
The Thing (to Crash): Hey pal, I guess you don’t have a reason to stay any longer here.
Crash: And that's your fault Hulk!
The Thing: I ain't no Hulk!
Spiderman: Ok guys, enough, Crash, we're going to take you with us while Diego looks for the rest of your gang and that's it.
The Thing: And if you don’t cooperate, Pete will roll you in his spider webs and leave you hanging from the tallest tree we find, muahahaha!
Me (to Crash): So, we have a deal Crash? You’ll go with them and be nice?
Crash (resigned): Yeah yeah, we have a deal, what's left...
Spiderman/The Thing: Finally!
So after dealing with Crash's stubbornness, I parted ways with this team, they would take Crash to the same place where Superman and Batman where heading at and Ill look for Felix with the third team. Spidey was kind enough to point me where the last hidden character was looking for Felix, so I decided to walk towards it to help the search, hopefully next week Felix will be found too. And to ensure that Crash wasn't going to wonder around and get stubborn again, The Thing carried him on his shoulders grabbing his hands so Crash can’t escape.
I hope you liked this week's picture and the update in general, please be sure to leave your comments/ideas/suggestions/etc :)
Finally the Out Of Place gang is being brought together again, I cant wait to get out of this forest...
See you next week!
Special thanks to Mrs. Adriana Silva (from the Matilda balloon and gift shop) for her sponsorship in the production of this picture.
Español:
(Continuación Fuera De Lugar Foto #11)
Hola de nuevo y bienvenido a la nueva actualización del blog de Proyecto Fuera De Lugar.
Esta semana es el quinto episodio de la historia actual de la pandilla perdida dentro de un bosque extraño, para aquellos que no sepan los eventos antes de esta actualización, voy a hacer un resumen de lo que ha pasado hasta ahora, pero si sugiero que lean cada actualización para comprender la historia detrás de todo esto:
Previamente en Proyecto Fuera De Lugar:
Capitulo 1: Después de la celebración de los 50,000 kilómetros del Mosquito Negro, la pandilla decidió hacer un viaje y aventurarse dentro de un bosque, pero el bosque no era cualquier bosque y cosas extrañas pasaron durante el trayecto. (Foto #8)
Capitulo 2: Habiendo perdido a la pandilla, me embarco en una búsqueda que parece ser inútil, o eso pensé hasta que encontré a la pandilla pero todos ellos se comportaban muy extraño y algo estaba mal. (Foto #9)
Capitulo 3: Sin más opción, decido llamar por ayuda. (Foto #10)
Capitulo 4: El primer miembro de la pandilla Fuera De Lugar es encontrado y la búsqueda por el resto continúa. (Foto #11)
Con eso fuera del camino, prosigamos al capitulo 5.
La semana pasada me junte con Superman y logramos encontrar a Batman, después de la "calida" bienvenida que Batman le dio a Superman, los mande al lugar de encuentro que acordamos y yo fui detrás del equipo 2, compuesto por Spiderman (Personaje de la esquina inferior derecha de la Foto #10) y La Mole (Personaje de la esquina superior derecha de la Foto #10). Camine por tres horas hasta que por fin los alcance.
Este camino era mucho mas fácil de cruzar, ya que no era una jungla profunda, pero si era extraño que esta zona era parte desierto y parte bosque...Spiderman se columpiaba entre los árboles y el Guapo Ben y yo caminamos.
De repente Spiderman se detuvo en una rama de un árbol alto y dijo:
Spiderman: Hey chicos, esperen un minuto, veo algo...
Yo: ¿Que ves?
Spiderman: Parece que hay alguien mas delante, esta brincando y resbandalose en lo que parece ser una estructura metálica.
La Mole: ¿Se ve amistoso Pete? ¡Yo no voy a estar jugando con cosas que se metan con nosotros! Spiderman: Pues, juzgando por su tamaño, dudo que nos haga daño si lo dejamos.
Yo: ¿De que color es lo que ves?
Spiderman: Naranja
La Mole: ¡Igual que el Guapo Ben!
Spiderman: Así es, igual que el Guapo Ben.
Yo: Bueno, yo digo que nos acerquemos y veamos quien es, tal vez sea uno de los personajes que busco.
Spiderman continuo balanceándose y La Mole y yo caminamos hacia la estructura mientras seguíamos a Spiderman, después de medio kilómetro, llegamos a lo que parecía ser un campo de juegos, con resbaladeros, puentes, cuerdas, columpios, etc.
Vi a Crash resbalándose y corriendo de nuevo hacia arriba para volver a resbalar. Dije:
Yo: ¡Crash!
Crash (resbalándose): Weeeeee!
La Mole: ¡¡¡¡OYE TÚ!!!!!
Eso asusto a Crash y corrió hacia el puente, y con cuidado miro hacia abajo para ver quien era, fue cuando dije:
Yo: ¡Hey Crash! ¡Soy yo!
Crash: ¡Hola!
Yo: Hola, te he estado buscando por un buen rato
Crash: ¿A mí? ¿Por que?
Yo: ¡Por que has estado perdido por tres semanas! ¿No has notado que Batman y Félix no están aquí contigo?
Crash: Pues si, pero Félix de seguro esta en la copa de algún molesto árbol, y Batman, quien sabe.
Yo: Bueno, pues encontramos a Batman y alguien mas esta buscando a Félix, y ahora que te hemos encontrado, necesito que vayas con estos dos personajes a un lugar seguro.
Crash: ¿Quienes son ellos?
Spiderman: Yo soy tu amistoso rescatista, Spiderman, pero puedes llamarme Pete, recuerda que nos conocimos en uno de tus viajes con tus amigos, ¿el techo con un panel faltante?
Crash (pensando): Mmmmmm….
La Mole: Y yo soy el Guapo Ben, también conocido como La Mole de los Cuatro Fantásticos, ¡y no vayas a hacer bromas de mí!
Crash: Ustedes dos tipos dan miedo, en especial el grandote que parece una piedra con patas.
La Mole (molesto): ¡¡¡Yo no soy una piedra con patas!!!
Spiderman (sujetando a La Mole): Ben, Ben, Ben, calmate, ¡calmate! Estoy seguro que no quiso decir eso.
Yo: Vamos Crash, no seas así, Spiderman y Ben están aquí para llevarte a un lugar seguro en lo que encontramos a Félix y reunimos a los 3 de nuevo. ¿Todavía quieres ser parte de la pandilla o no?
Crash: Mmmmmm…. (Pausa larga) ¡Pues si, pero no quiero irme de aquí!
Yo: ¿Por que no?
Crash: ¡Por que me gusta aquí! Puedo jugar todo el día y no tengo que escalar árboles, prefiero escalar postes o cuerdas como lo hago aquí.
Yo: Pues, esto seguro que podemos encontrar lugares similares a este en nuestros viajes, y te dejare jugar por un rato cada vez que nos topemos con uno.
Crash: ¡Pero a mi me gusta este! No me quiero ir.
Yo: Crash, nos tenemos que ir, ¿no extrañas a Félix y a Batman e ir a lugares mientras les tomo fotos a los 3?
Crash: Si, ¡pero me gusta aquí y no me voy!
Yo: Crash, por favor, vamonos
Crash: ¡NO!
Spiderman (hacia mí): Déjame tratar a mí de convencerlo.
Spiderman (hacia Crash): Hey Crash, si vienes con nosotros, prometo balancearte por los aires todo el camino hasta que lleguemos a donde vamos, ¿que te parece?
Crash: ¡No! ¡No me voy, punto final! Félix hizo lo mismo cuando se subió al árbol ese hace tiempo y ahora yo hago lo mismo.
Spiderman: Te hago un trampolín con mis telarañas para que puedas brincar todo lo que quieras mientras el resto de tu pandilla regresa, ¿te gusta la idea?
Crash: ¡No! La Mole (hacia Spiderman): Pete, déjame tratar a mí.
La Mole (Hacia Crash): Escúchame bien tu bandicoot hiperactivo, te bajas de ahí ahora para que te podamos llevar a casa, ¡o demuelo esta cosa!
Crash (en un tono bromista): ¡Piedrita esta molesto! ¡Piedrita esta molesto!
La Mole: ¡¿QUE?!
Spiderman (hacia Crash): Vamos Crash, se amable, solo tratamos de ayudar a Diego a sacarte de este lugar y llevarte a casa.
Crash: ¿Y como se que no me vas a comer o que Piedrita no me hará una bufanda para su cuello? ¿Eh?
En este punto Spiderman y La Mole se miraron el uno al otro sorprendidos y confundidos y luego voltearon a verme, que es cuando tome la foto que ves aquí.
La Mole (hacia Crash): O te bajas por las buenas ahora, ¡o hago que te bajes por las malas!
Crash: ¡No me asustas Stonehenge!
La Mole (enojado): ¡¡¡¡AAAAHHH!!!! ¡¡¡ES TIEMPO DE GOLPEAR!!!!
Spiderman: Ahora si esta en problemas...
La Mole corrió hacia uno de los postes de la estructura donde Crash se escondía, y empezó a jalarlo fuera del suelo, moviendo la estructura al mismo tiempo, esto asusto a Crash y grito:
Crash (gritando): ¡Diego! ¡¡Dile a esta montaña con patas que se detenga!!
Yo: Dudo que lo haga si lo llamas así…
La Mole: ¡Así es malcriado con tenis! ¡El Guapo Ben no se detiene hasta que te bajes!
La Mole continúo jalando el poste del suelo y empezó a agitarlo, haciendo que la estructura temblara violentamente, pero se volvió extremadamente violenta y Crash empezó a ser arrojado de lado a lado del puente. :
Spiderman/Yo: BEN, ¡DETENTE!
La Mole se detuvo pero la estructura continuo moviéndose.
Spiderman: Ben, ya en serio, detente hombre, ¡vas a hacer que se embarre contra un poste!
La Mole: ¡Ya no la estoy moviendo Pete!
De repente el suelo empezó a agitarse violentamente, como un fuerte terremoto y la estructura se empezó a hundir en el suelo con Crash aun en ella, y grito:
Crash: ¡¡¡¡AYUDA!!!!
Yo: ¡Necesitamos bajarlo de ahí!
La Mole: ¡¡¡¡Aquí viene el Guapo Ben!!!
La Mole volvió a correr hacia la estructura y trato de jalarla hacia arriba, pero no pudo, la fuerza jalando a la estructura hacia abajo era mucho más fuerte.
La Mole: ¡¡¡No puedo sostener esta cosa!!!
Corrí hacia al agujero y estire mi brazo para que Crash se agarrara de ahí, pero no alcance, siguió hundiéndose con la estructura. La Mole soltó el poste y cayo en el suelo.
Justo cuando pensé que Crash ya no tenia salvación, vi que Spiderman se echo un clavado hacia el hoyo y desapareció en el. En este punto ni La Mole o yo podíamos hacer algo, así que Spiderman era la única esperanza de Crash.
La estructura finalmente se hundió bajo tierra y el agujero se empezó a cerrar rápidamente y no había señal de Spiderman o Crash, pero justo cuando el hoyo se iba a cerrar definitivamente, una telaraña salio disparada del suelo y se pego a un árbol y un borrón negro salio del hoyo y todo lo que oí fui a Crash gritando:
Crash: ¡¡¡¡WOOOOOHOOOO!!!!
Spiderman: ¡Eso es lo que llamo una salida triunfal!
Spiderman salio del agujero a tiempo y traía a Crash colgado del cuello, aterrizaron frene a nosotros y Crash dijo:
Crash: ¡¡¡Hagamos eso de nuevo, por favor!!!!
Yo/Spiderman/La Mole: DEFINITIVAMENTE NO
Crash: ¡¡Oh por favor, vamos!!
Yo: ¡No! ¡Apenas saliste de ahí! ¡Si Spiderman no hubiera ido por ti, estarías bajo tierra ahora!
La Mole (hacia Crash): Oye cuate, creo que ya no tienes razones para quedarte aquí.
Crash: ¡Y eso es tu culpa Hulk!
La Mole: ¡Yo no soy ningún Hulk!
Spiderman: Ok amigos, suficiente, Crash, te vamos a llevar en lo que Diego busca al resto de tu pandilla y eso es todo.
La Mole: Y si no cooperas, Pete te envolverá en su telaraña y te dejara colgando del árbol mas alto que encontremos, ¡muajajaja!
Yo (hacia Crash): Entonces, ¿tenemos un trato Crash? ¿Iras con ellos y serás amable?
Crash (resignado): Si si, tenemos un trato, ya que...
Spiderman/La Mole: ¡Finalmente!
Así que después de lidiar con las necedades de Crash, me despedí del grupo, ellos llevarían a Crash al mismo lugar al que Superman y Batman van y yo buscare a Félix con el tercer equipo. Spidey fue amable al señalarme donde estaba el ultimo personaje oculto buscando a Félix, así que decidí caminar hacia el para ayudar en la búsqueda, con suerte la semana que entra encontraremos a Félix también. Y para asegurarnos que Crash no se iba a escapar y merodear por ahí y luego se pusiera necio de nuevo, La Mole lo cargo en sus hombros mientras agarraba a Crash de las manos para que no escapara.
Espero que te haya gustado la foto de esta semana y la actualización en general, por favor asegurate de dejarnos tus comentarios/ideas/sugerencias/etc. :)
Por fin la pandilla Fuera De Lugar esta volviéndose a juntar, no puedo esperar para ya salirme de este bosque...
¡Nos vemos la próxima semana!
Un agradecimiento especial a la señora Adriana Silva (de la tienda de globos y regalos Matilda) por su patrocinio en la producción de esta toma.





Guauuu, que bien!!, uno más!!
ReplyDeleteParece que La Mole y Spiderma van a sufrir un poco con Crash, es como un niño chiquito,pero me alegra mucho que este bien, ya solo falta encontrar a Felix y la pandilla esta unida de nuevo y lejos de ese bosque esxtraño.
Me fasinaron las modificaciones que haces con cada foto!!! El blog luce genial, la foto y la historia son magnificas, MUCHAS FELICIDADES!!!
Y estare pendiente de la proxima foto que ya no puedo esperar más para ver que pasa, un abrazo y espeor que pronto salgas de ese feo bosque.
Hola Marvelle:
ReplyDeleteAsi es, La Mole y Spiderman van a tener un viaje un tanto sufrido si Crash sigue dando lata. ¿Quien diria que salio igual que un niño chiquito eh? Ojala se le pase por que yo no le voy a estar aguantando sus numeritos ;)
Esperemos que la semana que entra Felix aparezca y que el coopere mejor...
Que bueno que te gustan las modificaciones al blog, a mi tambien me gusta como cambia cada vez que hay una foto nueva al cambiar los colores de ciertas cosas.
Gracias por tus felicitaciones, nos da gusto tambien que te este gustando este proyecto :D
Gracias por tu visita y por tus comentarios, ¡te esperamos la proxima semana!