Friday, February 1, 2008

Old Friends' Meeting/Reunión De Viejos Amigos (#11)


English:

(Continues from Out Of Place Photo #10)

Hello there and welcome to the 11th update of the Out Of Place Project blog.

We’re now in chapter 4 of the story about where the gang is, but before that…

2 things!

One, minor stuff but still has to be noted, the blog experienced a small series of changes, that is, the order of the widgets (Countdown, Time online, Visitors, etc) I moved them along with the Sponsor list and the Blogger logo to put the data in a more appropriate order. Also, the Cbox experienced a serious facelift, changed size, colors, font type, the works; to make it easier to read and to go more in tune with the colors of the layout, let me know if you like it or you want something else.

Second, we got the results for The Out Of Place Hidden Character Contest.

As I said last week, the winners would be announced this week and here they are:

Ana with 2 correct guesses and Marvelle with 2 correct guesses also.

Congratulations!!

You will receive your prizes in the following weeks. Thanks for participating! :)

Now then, to business! Last week the help I called for finally arrived and after making plans and stuff we embarked in another journey inside the forest. And guess what? We’re making good progress!

After splitting and heading into the maze this forest is, I tagged with Superman (bottom left corner character of photo #10) and he picked to look for Batman.
He flew above the forest and looked all around and confirmed the fact I was almost sure of: the forest is a lot bigger that I originally thought. I described the areas I had looked at, and he twisted his mouth and said: I don’t want to sound rude, but you haven’t even started to know this place…

He used his vision to scan the areas and he picked one where he considered Batman was at, an area beyond the area where the fence and the fake gang was seen 2 weeks ago, so we headed into it, problem was that it was a very hard area to cross because there was a thick jungle in it. Superman had to use his heat vision to make way for me since I passed on the option of him carrying me over while he flew (Sorry, but the camera equipment is delicate). Out of a sudden he stopped and said: There! And he rushed into a tree, I followed him and that’s where we found Batman.

He was rolled within his cape, hanging from his feet and either asleep or in a deep trance, oddly enough he was in the same position the fake Batman was hanging from the fence...

Superman asked: You think he kicked the bucket?

Me: Bite your tongue! Or Ill have Felix and Crash to rip your cape as soon as the rest of the team finds them.

Superman: Ok, sorry, so what's wrong with him then?

Me: Beats me

I touched Batman to see if he regained consciousness but no, he remained still, but I did notice he was really cold.

Superman: You think maybe he is in some kind of hibernation state?

Me: Possibly, but I don’t know what to do to wake him up.

Superman: Maybe I can do something about it...

He proceeded to use his heat vision on him and Batman started to slowly twitch but still remained unconscious.

I touched him and called him and he suddenly woke up and started saying:

Batman: Wait you two! Don’t go into the fence, it’s a trap, it’s a trap!!

Superman (loudly): Bruce!

Batman stopped yelling and looked around, he looked up at his feet, then to the ground, then he looked at me and then he looked at Superman and said:

Batman: Oh come on...

Superman: Hello Bruce

Batman: What are you doing here Clark?

Superman: Yes, it's nice to see you too partner, how you've been?

Batman: How did you even find out I was here?

Superman: Your photographer called me and asked me for help to find you and your friends

(At this point I took the picture you’re looking at)

Batman: Wait, you're working alone?

Superman: No, Ben and Peter showed up too along with another character I didn’t know before

Batman: I see, well, I don’t want to be rude or anything, but I think I can handle myself

Superman (looking up): Yes, seems that so far you've done a good job, I love what you did with the leaves decoration and all

Batman (to me): Where are Crash and Felix?

Me: I don't know, other teams are looking for them right now, where did you last see them?

Batman: In a fence not too far from here

Me: A fence in an open field?

Batman: Yes, I noticed something wrong about it and I told Crash and Felix not to touch it since they were going to climb it to cross over this side but we all touched it and next thing I now I’m here hanging from a tree, how long I’ve been here?

Me: My guess is that 2 or 3 weeks

Batman: WHAT?! Are you sure?

Me: Positive, I’ve been looking you ever since you 3 disappeared after Crash said how funny would be if you all 3 disappeared

Batman: I can't believe this...

Superman: So you want to stay there or come down?

Batman: Well, the leaves are cosy you know? Of course I want to come down!

Superman used his vision to help Batman move his feet and break free, he fell on his feet on the ground and cleaned the leaves and dirt off his suit and cape and said:

Batman: Now what happens?

Me: You go with Superman to the rendezvous point and Ill join another team to find Crash and Felix

Batman: It would be better if we all go along and meet the other group

Superman: Negative partner, we risk to get lost ourselves, in your case, again, this way at least there will be one team available to help another one if the take too long to come back

Batman: I guess you’re right...

Superman: Of course I am!

Batman: Yeah yeah yeah, brag while you can

Me: Alright then, you go back to the meeting point and if we don’t return in 1 day, you two look for the rest of us

Batman/Superman: We will

Me: Superman, can you find team 2 and tell me where they are?

Superman flew above the forest and looked around and pointed with his finger and said:

Superman: I see Ben and Peter moving towards that direction, if you start moving, you may catch up with them in a few hours.

So I packed my things up and I parted ways with them, as I walked away I heard Superman say:

Superman: Well then Bruce, since I know you won't let me carry you and fly over the forest, we're going to walk for a long while, and in the meantime, you’re going to tell me how you got here and what's that photography thing you’re doing.

Batman: Here we go, first I rescue you, then I own you...

Superman: You know the drill

I guess those two are going to have a long talk and of course Batman at some point will complain at me of why I called Superman to help me find him...

I’m relieved that this week we managed to find at least one member of the gang, another week in blank would have been disastrous.

I hope you liked this week's picture and that at we are starting to make progress with the rescue of the Out Of Place gang, hopefully next week we'll keep making more progress.

Remember to leave your comments please!

See you next week!


Special thanks to Mrs. Adriana Silva (from the Matilda balloon and gift shop) for her sponsorship in the production of this picture.




Español:

(Continuación de Fuera De Lugar Foto #10)

Hola y bienvenido a la onceava actualización del blog de Proyecto Fuera De Lugar.

Estamos en el capitulo 4 de esta historia sobre donde esta la pandilla, pero antes de eso... ¡2 cosas!

Una, no tan relevante pero tiene que ser mencionada, este blog experimento una serie de pequeños cambios, cambie el orden de los widgets (Cuenta Regresiva, Tiempo en Línea, Visitantes, etc.) Los moví junto con la lista de Patrocinadores y el logo de Blogger para poner la información en un orden mas apropiado. A la Cbox le toco una buena retocada también, cambie el tamaño, colores, tipo de letra, etc., para hacerlo mas fácil de leer y para que vaya mas en conjunto con los colores del blog. Hazme saber si te gusta así o si quieres que cambie algo.

Segundo, tenemos los resultados de El Concurso Del Personaje Oculto De Fuera De Lugar. Como dije la semana pasada, los ganadores serian anunciados esta semana y aquí están:

Ana con 2 respuestas correctas y Marvelle con 2 respuestas correctas también.

¡Felicidades!

Recibirán sus premios en las siguientes semanas. ¡Gracias por participar! :)

Ahora si, ¡al grano!

La semana pasada por fin llego la ayuda que solicite y después de hacer planes, nos embarcamos en otro viaje dentro del bosque. ¿Y adivina que? ¡Estamos progresando!

Después de separarnos y adentrarnos en el laberinto que este bosque es, me fui con Superman (personaje de la esquina inferior izquierda de la foto #10) y el escogió buscar a Batman.

Voló sobre el bosque y observo a su alrededor y el confirmo el hecho del cual yo estaba casi seguro: el bosque es mucho más grande de lo que originalmente pensé. Le describí las áreas en las que había buscado, y el torció su boca y dijo: No quiero sonar grosero, pero ni siquiera has visto la mitad de este lugar.

Utilizo su visión para escanear las áreas y escogió una en la que considero que Batman estaba, un área mas allá de donde vi la reja y a la pandilla falsa hace 2 semanas, así que entramos en ella, el problema fue que era un área muy difícil de cruzar por que había una jungla muy profunda. Superman tuvo que usar su visión de calor para hacerme un camino ya que decline la opción de que me cargara mientras volaba (Lo siento, pero el equipo y la cámara son delicados). De repente se detuvo y dijo: ¡Ahí! Y se apresuro hacia un árbol, lo seguí y ahí fue donde encontramos a Batman.

Estaba enrollado en su capa, colgando de sus pies y estaba dormido o en un trance profundo, extrañamente estaba en la misma posición que el Batman falso que colgaba de la reja...

Superman pregunto: ¿Crees que haya estirado la pata?

Yo: ¡Muerdete la lengua! o haré que Félix y Crash rasguen tu capa en cuanto el resto del equipo los encuentre

Superman: Ok, perdón, ¿entonces que tiene?

Yo: Ni idea Toque a Batman para ver si recobraba conciencia pero no, se quedo inmóvil, pero si note que estaba muy frió.

Superman: ¿Crees que este en un estado de hibernación?

Yo: Posiblemente, pero no se como despertarlo

Superman: Tal vez yo pueda hacer algo al respecto... Procedió a usar su visión de calor en el y Batman empezó a moverse lentamente pero seguía inconsciente. Lo toque y lo llame y de repente despertó y empezó a decir:

Batman: ¡Esperen! ¡No vayan a la cerca, es una trampa, es una trampa!

Superman (en voz alta): ¡Bruce!

Batman dejo de gritar y vio a su alrededor, vio hacia arriba donde estaban sus pies, luego al suelo, luego me vio a mí y luego vio a Superman y dijo:

Batman: Oh por favor...


Superman: Hola Bruce

Batman: ¿Que haces aquí Clark?

Superman: Si, es bueno verte a ti también compañero, ¿como has estado?

Batman: ¿Como supiste que estaba aquí?

Superman: Tu fotógrafo me llamo y me pidió ayuda para encontrarte a ti y a tus amigos

(En este punto tome la foto que ves aquí)

Batman: Espera, ¿estas trabajando solo?

Superman: No, Ben y Peter también vinieron junto con otro personaje que no conocía antes

Batman: ya veo, bueno, no quiero sonar grosero ni nada, pero creo que puedo arreglármelas yo solo

Superman (viendo hacia arriba) Si, parece que has hecho un buen trabajo hasta ahora, me encanta lo que hiciste con la decoración de hojas. Batman (hacia mí): ¿Donde están Crash y Félix?

Yo: No lo se, otros equipos fueron a buscarlos ahora mismo, ¿donde los viste por ultima vez?

Batman: En una cerca no muy lejos de aquí

Yo: ¿En campo abierto?

Batman: Si, note que había algo mal con ella y le dije a Crash y a Félix que no la tocaran ya que iban a escalarla para cruzar al otro lado, pero todos la tocamos y despierto y me encuentro colgando de un árbol, ¿cuanto tiempo llevo aquí?

Yo: Mi cálculo es 2 o 3 semanas

Batman: ¡¿QUE?! ¿Estas seguro?

Yo: Seguro, los he estado buscando desde que los 3 desapareción cuando Crash dijo lo gracioso que seria si los 3 desaparecieran

Batman: No lo puedo creer...

Superman
: ¿Te quieres quedar ahí o quieres bajar?

Batman: Pues, las hojas son cómodas ¿sabes?, ¡Por supuesto que quiero bajar!

Superman uso su visión para ayudar a que Batman moviera sus pies y se liberara, cayó al suelo sobre sus pies y limpio su traje y capa de polvo hojas y dijo:

Batman: ¿Y ahora que?

Yo: Tu ve con Superman al punto de encuentro y yo iré con otro equipo a encontrar a Crash y a Félix

Batman: Seria mejor si todos vamos y nos juntamos con el otro grupo

Superman: Negativo compañero, arriesgamos a perdernos, en tu caso, otra vez, de esta forma al menos habrá un equipo disponible para ayudar a otro si toma demasiado tiempo en volver

Batman: Supongo que tienes razón...

Superman: ¡Por supuesto que la tengo!

Batman: Si si si, presume mientras puedas

Yo: Bueno, entonces ustedes vayan al punto de encuentro y si no regresamos en un día, ustedes dos buscan al resto de nosotros

Batman/Superman: Lo haremos

Yo: Superman, ¿puedes encontrar al equipo dos y decirme en donde están?

Superman voló sobre el bosque y miro a su alrededor y apunto con su dedo y dijo:

Superman: Veo a Ben y a Peter moviéndose en esa dirección, si te vas ahora, podrás alcanzarlos en pocas horas.

Así que empaque mis cosas y me despedí de ellos, como me alejaba, escuche que Superman decía:

Superman: Bueno pues Bruce, como se que no me vas a dejar cargarte y volar sobre el bosque, vamos a caminar por un buen rato, y en el inter, me vas a contar como llegaste aquí y que es esa cosa de fotografía que estas haciendo

Batman: aquí vamos, primero te rescato, y luego soy tu dueño...

Superman: Tú ya sabes

Supongo que esos dos van a tener una larga charla y por supuesto que en algún punto Batman se va a quejar conmigo de por que llame a Superman para que me ayudara a encontrarlo... Me consuela que esta semana hayamos encontrado al menos a un miembro de la pandilla, una semana mas en blanco hubiera sido desastrosa. Espero que te hay gustado la foto de esta semana y que ya hayamos hecho avance con el rescate de la pandilla Fuera De Lugar, espero que la semana que entra hagamos mas progreso.

¡Recuerda dejarnos tus comentarios por favor!

¡Nos vemos la próxima semana!


Un agradecimiento especial a la señora Adriana Silva (de la tienda de globos y regalos Matilda) por su patrocinio en la producción de esta toma.

4 comments:

  1. ESTOY FELIZ!!! QUE PADRE QUE YA APERECIO BATAMAN!!!!!!

    Me fasinaron los dialogos!!! y la foto se ve FANTASTICA!!!!!!, has hecho un magnifico proyecto, eres admirable, por tu arte, pofesionalismo y el entusiasmo que le pones y que se ve rflejado en las fotos, en el blog y en todo lo que creas en este espacio, de verdad muchas, muchas felicidades!!!!

    Bueno pues ahora que batman y superman se llevan "tan bien", ya que lo encontraron, espero que Felix y Crash, se encuentren bien y pronto aparescan!!!!!, y que ustedes no se pierdan!!!!! seria una catastrofe que parecieran unos y desaparecieran los otros!!!, no,no, cuidense!!!!!!!.

    Vaya, así que solo le atine a dos, bueno, ya me enteraré de quienes me fallaron, pero me fasino el concurso!!!! y felicidades a Ana!!!!

    Estare pendiente de la proxima foto, que esto se pone cada vez mejor!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola Marvelle:

    Me da gusto que te haya gustado la foto de esta semana con sus dialogos :)

    Te agradezco tus cumplidos y felicitaciones, gracias :)

    Procuraremos no perdernos, no prometo nada por que este bosque es impredecible, pero haremos lo posible por no perdernos, y estamos en busca de Crash y Felix, espero dar con ellos pronto.

    Gracias por visitarnos una semana mas y por tus comentarios que son siempre bienvenidos, esperamos verte la proxima semana :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finally, HELP!! :))))) So my wishes and hopes werent in vain this time....I knew it was gonna arrive sooner or later, it was just a question of time...

    mmmmm, so Batman is the first one to go....lucky one...moreover he has an appropriate company, someone of "his kind" so the long walk through the forest should be really nice for him...those two have a lot to catch up, since its been a long time since they had had the time to have a long talk...they are always in rush, having to rescue someone, intervene somewhere...quite busy guys.....but finally they can share their latest experiences, adventures, rescues, troubles they come across etc... i would actually like to be able to be in their vicinity and overhear what they are gonna say...these two have always been interesting to me, Superman especially

    and now that one of them has been tracked down, i feel more secure that the other two will be rescued also...one at a time...slowly but surely....and it is indeed a huge and unpredictable forest....so its much better to 'pick them up' one by one, instead that the entire rescue crew sprinkles in all sides and eventually they all get lost

    Batman does look cosy in there actually....but the way the trees are, no surprise it was so hard to find him...they've been covering him from all sides pretty well...but thats why we have Superman and his vision-abilty to scan areas and look behind srufaces and places....well done Superman ;-))

    I like this week's picture....for a change the forest doesnt look scary and gloomy, so hope can be felt all around :)
    And I like the friendliness that can be seen between these two..its not visible, but its there...can be felt

    I just hope that Batman's state of deep trance he was in, wont have an affect on him or any kind of inconveniet consequences...though I think he would be staying as far away form fences as possible now :) the others two also...

    and Superman is very kind indeed to agree to walk along with Batman through the forest when he could fly through it in a snap...so he is a rescuer in the greatest sense of the world...and sacrifices his time for an old friend...congrats Superman!

    ************
    great picture indeed...I just really like the warmth and calmness in it...and with the green colour of the trees, you managed to achieve that feeling of tranquility, which gives hope that everything is ok with the gang and the help that has arrived is gonna do their job really well, and eventually they will all be safe and sound and a great big party will be thrown out to celebrate...well done, congrats ;-))))
    now i can calmly wait for the next rescue-episode...I just wonder who is gonna be next :)

    and about the contest....mmmm, thank you about it...feels really nice to win something....and this is the first time I had ever won anything at a contest, so it feels really special to be a part of it, and moreover to win something....not to mention that one of those characters is one of my all time -favourites...that really makes the satisfaction of winning even greater....congratulations and greetings to the other contestant, Marvelle...this was a really tight and even one...looking forward to other kind of contests in the future....

    *warm greetings till next week*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Ana:

    Yes, finally help is here to rescue the gang we all miss.

    Like you pointed out, Batman and Superman will have a good long talk, but wait until Batman complains about Superman having to rescue him to me, that will be another story...And dont worry for Batman's condition, he is fine :)

    Im glad you liked this week's picture, hopefully you'll like next picture as well, if the second teams finds either Crash or Felix that is...

    Thanks for visiting us and for your comment, we hope to see you here next week! :)

    ReplyDelete

The gang wants your toughts, leave them a message!/La pandilla quiere saber que piensas, ¡dejales un mensaje!