English:
(Continues from Out Of Place Photo #12)
Hello there and welcome once more to the Out Of Place Project blog.
We're continuing with the current story with the gang and their rescue by the group of superheroes summoned to help them.
This is chapter 6.
Last week Team #2 (Spiderman and The Thing) and me managed to find Crash, and after dealing with Crash's sudden childish instinct, I sent them off to meet with Superman and Batman, and I went to look for Felix.
After parting ways with Spidey and Ben, I walked to where Team #3 was searching, in other words, Garfield (Hidden character in the upper left corner of Photo #10), because, who better to track a cat, but another cat?
I walked for 1 hour until I finally caught up with him; he was flying in circles or what seemed to be an eight shape, like: 8.
He was searching in an area that actually looked like a forest instead of the other places that so far I’ve been at.
Since he seemed to be actually having more fun making 8's in the air rather than looking for Felix, I said:
Me: Remember why we're here Garfield.
Garfield: Yeah, to fight for world peace and the eradication of Mondays and mornings.
Me: And?
Garfield: Oh yeah, and to save Felix.
Me: Good
We looked around, Garfield from the air and me on the ground, we looked for a long while but we just kept coming across fences, placed in the same position. This seem really odd, because even though the fences looked pretty normal, I felt something wrong about the whole thing, too many fences in the same position isn’t exactly normal. Garfield asked:
Garfield: Why do you think there are so many fences here?
Me: I don’t know, but I wouldn’t get near them if I were you, one of the reasons the gang was so lost is because this fences apparently are traps and they teleport you someplace else in the forest.
Garfield (murmuring): If only I knew about this, I would have brought Odie or Nermal along for a walk...
Me: Come again?
Garfield: Nothing!
We kept walking for a while until Garfield stopped making 8's and said:
Garfield: I see something straight ahead, looks like another fence but with something stuck to it.
Me: I'm getting tired of how many fences are around here.
Garfield: Well, don’t blame me, I didn’t place them here. So what now?
Me: Let’s go see what we find over there.
We approached to the fence and we saw a black thing moving, trying to break free because it looked stuck as Garfield said, we approached from the back and with caution, because the thing was making a lot of noise and seemed really eager to break free, but I was relieved when I heard it was Felix's voice saying:
Felix: Another fence, another fence! I can’t move around in here because, guess what? There's a fence waiting for me, no trees, no food, no nothing, just fences and fences!!! I bet Crash must be tripping right now, or he would be if he saw me here stuck!!!
Garfield (to me): Check this out!
He flew over Felix and he was laughing because while Felix was complaining, he didn’t realize he had Garfield over his head, I kept calling Garfield to make him stop because he obviously was going to scare Felix.
Me (whispering): Garfield! Stop! Don't scare him!
Garfield (whispering): Relax! Nothing is going to happen to him.
(Continues from Out Of Place Photo #12)
Hello there and welcome once more to the Out Of Place Project blog.
We're continuing with the current story with the gang and their rescue by the group of superheroes summoned to help them.
This is chapter 6.
Last week Team #2 (Spiderman and The Thing) and me managed to find Crash, and after dealing with Crash's sudden childish instinct, I sent them off to meet with Superman and Batman, and I went to look for Felix.
After parting ways with Spidey and Ben, I walked to where Team #3 was searching, in other words, Garfield (Hidden character in the upper left corner of Photo #10), because, who better to track a cat, but another cat?
I walked for 1 hour until I finally caught up with him; he was flying in circles or what seemed to be an eight shape, like: 8.
He was searching in an area that actually looked like a forest instead of the other places that so far I’ve been at.
Since he seemed to be actually having more fun making 8's in the air rather than looking for Felix, I said:
Me: Remember why we're here Garfield.
Garfield: Yeah, to fight for world peace and the eradication of Mondays and mornings.
Me: And?
Garfield: Oh yeah, and to save Felix.
Me: Good
We looked around, Garfield from the air and me on the ground, we looked for a long while but we just kept coming across fences, placed in the same position. This seem really odd, because even though the fences looked pretty normal, I felt something wrong about the whole thing, too many fences in the same position isn’t exactly normal. Garfield asked:
Garfield: Why do you think there are so many fences here?
Me: I don’t know, but I wouldn’t get near them if I were you, one of the reasons the gang was so lost is because this fences apparently are traps and they teleport you someplace else in the forest.
Garfield (murmuring): If only I knew about this, I would have brought Odie or Nermal along for a walk...
Me: Come again?
Garfield: Nothing!
We kept walking for a while until Garfield stopped making 8's and said:
Garfield: I see something straight ahead, looks like another fence but with something stuck to it.
Me: I'm getting tired of how many fences are around here.
Garfield: Well, don’t blame me, I didn’t place them here. So what now?
Me: Let’s go see what we find over there.
We approached to the fence and we saw a black thing moving, trying to break free because it looked stuck as Garfield said, we approached from the back and with caution, because the thing was making a lot of noise and seemed really eager to break free, but I was relieved when I heard it was Felix's voice saying:
Felix: Another fence, another fence! I can’t move around in here because, guess what? There's a fence waiting for me, no trees, no food, no nothing, just fences and fences!!! I bet Crash must be tripping right now, or he would be if he saw me here stuck!!!
Garfield (to me): Check this out!
He flew over Felix and he was laughing because while Felix was complaining, he didn’t realize he had Garfield over his head, I kept calling Garfield to make him stop because he obviously was going to scare Felix.
Me (whispering): Garfield! Stop! Don't scare him!
Garfield (whispering): Relax! Nothing is going to happen to him.
Felix kept complaining about how he was cold and hungry and annoyed with the fences, completely unaware of Garfield's presence. I tried to stop Garfield before he proceeded with his plan:
Me (whispering): Garfield, stop! I mean it!
Felix kept going with his complaining:
Felix: ...and the worst of all, no one has looked for me in all this time!!
I ran towards Garfield to get him off Felix's head but I tripped over a rock and I fell to the ground, I rolled in front of Felix but that’s when Garfield screamed:
Garfield: SUPERGARFIELD TO THE RESCUE OF FELIX THE CAT, THE WONDERFUL WONDERFUL CAT!!!!!
Felix: AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
Garfield: Greetings my fellow comic strip fellow!
Felix: YOU!!!! YOU LAZY, DONUT MUNCHIN', TREE HATER!!! YOU SCARED ME!!!
At this point that’s when I took the picture you see here, that's why Garfield is grinning and Felix looking up all angry.
Garfield: Is that the way to greet your saviour?
Felix: Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!! You can’t possibly be my saviour! You're probably looking for lasagna or a dog to kick.
Me: No, Felix, he's with me.
Felix: Diego! Where have you been?!
Me: Looking for you! You all disappeared on me and I had to look all over for you, and since I wasn’t getting anywhere, I had to call for help, and Garfield came here to help me find you.
Felix: My whiskers he's here for that, you must have offered him lasagna or something.
Garfield: Oh enough already! I came here to rescue you, I needed to use this super costume and do my good action of the day.
Felix: Well, do it and help me get off this fence!
Garfield: Ok boss, ok.
Garfield flew downwards and untied Felix's tail and pushed him, releasing Felix.
Felix: Well, that’s much better!
Garfield: What now your majesty? Cup of coffee and the paper?
Felix: With lots of milk
Me: Ok you two, cut it out.
Felix: How long have I been here?
Me: A month or so, what happened to you?
Felix: Well, Crash and me found a fence that lead to another part of the forest, and we thought it would be a good idea to cross it and look for you, but when we touched it, the 3 of us spitted and I ended up here, and I’ve been stuck here ever since!
Garfield: Well good thing Diego called me; otherwise if the rest of the team had looked for you, you would still be lost.
Felix: How did you find me?
Garfield: Easy! I know you like to climb trees, so I decided to look in the place with the tallest trees! That’s why I’m wearing this suit, because I hate trees and I wasn’t going to climb any.
Felix: Well, thank you.
Garfield winked at him and smiled.
Me: Ok guys, let’s head back to the meeting point, hopefully the rest of the teams will be back there waiting for us.
Felix: Let's get out of here!
Garfield: Hey Felix, you want to fly the way back?
Felix: Mmmmmm....yes, yes I do.
Felix grabbed Garfield's paws and he carried Felix into the air and started flying towards the meeting point, I follow them walking safely in the ground, either way, I think Garfield wont be able to carry me, but don’t tell him ;)
Garfield flew downwards and untied Felix's tail and pushed him, releasing Felix.
Felix: Well, that’s much better!
Garfield: What now your majesty? Cup of coffee and the paper?
Felix: With lots of milk
Me: Ok you two, cut it out.
Felix: How long have I been here?
Me: A month or so, what happened to you?
Felix: Well, Crash and me found a fence that lead to another part of the forest, and we thought it would be a good idea to cross it and look for you, but when we touched it, the 3 of us spitted and I ended up here, and I’ve been stuck here ever since!
Garfield: Well good thing Diego called me; otherwise if the rest of the team had looked for you, you would still be lost.
Felix: How did you find me?
Garfield: Easy! I know you like to climb trees, so I decided to look in the place with the tallest trees! That’s why I’m wearing this suit, because I hate trees and I wasn’t going to climb any.
Felix: Well, thank you.
Garfield winked at him and smiled.
Me: Ok guys, let’s head back to the meeting point, hopefully the rest of the teams will be back there waiting for us.
Felix: Let's get out of here!
Garfield: Hey Felix, you want to fly the way back?
Felix: Mmmmmm....yes, yes I do.
Felix grabbed Garfield's paws and he carried Felix into the air and started flying towards the meeting point, I follow them walking safely in the ground, either way, I think Garfield wont be able to carry me, but don’t tell him ;)
The whole gang has been found now and all that's left is to get them together again and leave this place for good. I’m so relieved this is almost over.
I hope you like this week's picture, please remember to leave your comments/thoughts/opinions about the picture or the project itself, your feedback is really helpful to us.
We're now going to the meeting point, next week; the Out Of Place gang will hopefully be together again.
See you next week!
Special thanks to Mrs. Adriana Silva (from the Matilda balloon and gift shop) for her sponsorship in the production of this picture.
Español:
(Continuación de Fuera De Lugar Foto #12)
Hola y bienvenido una vez mas al blog de Proyecto Fuera De Lugar.
Continuamos con la historia de la pandilla y su rescate por el grupo de superhéroes llamados para ayudarlos.
Este es el capitulo 6.
La semana pasada el Equipo #2 (Spiderman y La Mole) y yo logramos encontrar a Crash, y después de lidiar con su instinto infantil que le salio de repente, los mande a encontrarse con Superman y Batman, y yo fui a buscar a Félix.
Después de despedirme de Spidey y Ben, camine hacia donde el Equipo #3 estaba buscando, en otras palabras, Garfield (Personaje oculto de la esquina superior izquierda de la Foto #10), por que, ¿quien mejor que un gato para rastrear a otro gato?
Continuamos con la historia de la pandilla y su rescate por el grupo de superhéroes llamados para ayudarlos.
Este es el capitulo 6.
La semana pasada el Equipo #2 (Spiderman y La Mole) y yo logramos encontrar a Crash, y después de lidiar con su instinto infantil que le salio de repente, los mande a encontrarse con Superman y Batman, y yo fui a buscar a Félix.
Después de despedirme de Spidey y Ben, camine hacia donde el Equipo #3 estaba buscando, en otras palabras, Garfield (Personaje oculto de la esquina superior izquierda de la Foto #10), por que, ¿quien mejor que un gato para rastrear a otro gato?
Camine por una hora hasta que finalmente lo alcance, estaba volando en círculos o lo que parecía ser la forma de un 8.
Estaba buscando en un área que parecía más bosque que las otras áreas a las que me habían metido hasta ahora. Como parecía que se estaba divirtiendo más haciendo ochos en el aire que buscando a Félix, le dije:
Yo: Recuerda por que estamos aquí Garfield.
Garfield: Si, para pelear por la paz mundial, y por la erradicación de los lunes y las mañanas.
Estaba buscando en un área que parecía más bosque que las otras áreas a las que me habían metido hasta ahora. Como parecía que se estaba divirtiendo más haciendo ochos en el aire que buscando a Félix, le dije:
Yo: Recuerda por que estamos aquí Garfield.
Garfield: Si, para pelear por la paz mundial, y por la erradicación de los lunes y las mañanas.
Yo: ¿Y?
Garfield: Ah si, para salvar a Félix.
Yo: Bien
Miramos alrededor, Garfield desde el aire y yo desde el suelo, buscamos por mucho rato pero nos seguíamos encontrando cercas, colocadas en la misma posición. Esto me pareció muy raro, por que aunque las rejas parecían muy normales, sentí que algo estaba mal, demasiadas rejas en la misma posición no es exactamente normal. Garfield pregunto:
Garfield: ¿Por que crees que hay tantas cercas aquí? Yo: No lo se, pero no me acercaría a ellas si fuera tu, una de las razones de que la pandilla estuviera tan perdida es por que estas cercas aparentemente son trampas y te teletransportan a otro lugar del bosque.
Garfield (murmurando): Si tan solo hubiera sabido esto, me habría traído a Odie o a Nermal para que se dieran una vuelta...
Yo: ¿Perdón?
Garfield: ¡Nada!
Seguimos caminando un rato hasta que Garfield dejo de hacer ochos y dijo:
Garfield: Veo algo adelante, se ve como una reja y algo atorado en ella.
Yo: Ya me estoy cansando de tantas rejas aquí.
Garfield: Bueno, no me culpes a mi, yo no las puse aquí. ¿Y ahora que?
Yo: Vamos a ver que encontramos ahí.
Nos acercamos a la cerca y vimos una cosa negra moviéndose, tratando de liberarse por que parecía atorado como Garfield dijo, nos acercamos por detrás con precaución, por que la cosa hacia mucho ruido y se veía muy determinado en liberarse, pero me tranquilice cuando escuche que la voz de Félix decía:
Félix: Otra cerca, ¡otra cerca! No me puedo mover por que, ¿adivina que? Hay una cerca esperándome, ni árboles ni comida ni nada, ¡solo cercas y cercas! De seguro Crash se la esta pasando de lo lindo, ¡¡o lo estaría si me viera aquí atorado!!!
Seguimos caminando un rato hasta que Garfield dejo de hacer ochos y dijo:
Garfield: Veo algo adelante, se ve como una reja y algo atorado en ella.
Yo: Ya me estoy cansando de tantas rejas aquí.
Garfield: Bueno, no me culpes a mi, yo no las puse aquí. ¿Y ahora que?
Yo: Vamos a ver que encontramos ahí.
Nos acercamos a la cerca y vimos una cosa negra moviéndose, tratando de liberarse por que parecía atorado como Garfield dijo, nos acercamos por detrás con precaución, por que la cosa hacia mucho ruido y se veía muy determinado en liberarse, pero me tranquilice cuando escuche que la voz de Félix decía:
Félix: Otra cerca, ¡otra cerca! No me puedo mover por que, ¿adivina que? Hay una cerca esperándome, ni árboles ni comida ni nada, ¡solo cercas y cercas! De seguro Crash se la esta pasando de lo lindo, ¡¡o lo estaría si me viera aquí atorado!!!
Garfield (hacia mí): ¡Fíjate en esto!
Voló sobre Félix y se estaba riendo por que mientras Félix se quejaba, no se daba cuenta que Garfield estaba sobre su cabeza, yo llamaba a Garfield para que se detuviera por que era obvio que iba a asustar a Félix.
Voló sobre Félix y se estaba riendo por que mientras Félix se quejaba, no se daba cuenta que Garfield estaba sobre su cabeza, yo llamaba a Garfield para que se detuviera por que era obvio que iba a asustar a Félix.
Yo (susurrando): ¡Garfield! ¡Detente! ¡No lo asustes!
Garfield (susurrando): ¡Relájate! No le va a pasar nada.
Félix seguía quejándose de como tenia frió y hambre y lo harto que estaba de las cercas, sin darse cuenta en lo absoluto de la presencia de Félix. Trate de detener a Garfield antes de que procediera con su plan:
Yo (susurrando): Garfield, ¡detente! ¡Es en serio!
Félix seguía quejándose de como tenia frió y hambre y lo harto que estaba de las cercas, sin darse cuenta en lo absoluto de la presencia de Félix. Trate de detener a Garfield antes de que procediera con su plan:
Yo (susurrando): Garfield, ¡detente! ¡Es en serio!
Félix seguía quejándose:
Félix: ¡¡¡...y lo peor de todo es que nadie me ha buscado en todo este tiempo!!!
Corrí hacia Garfield para quitárselo a Félix de la cabeza pero me resbale con una piedra y caí al suelo, rodé enfrente de Félix cuando Garfield grito:
Garfield: ¡¡SUPERGARFIELD AL RESCATE DE FELIX EL GATO EL UNICO UNICO GATO!!!
Corrí hacia Garfield para quitárselo a Félix de la cabeza pero me resbale con una piedra y caí al suelo, rodé enfrente de Félix cuando Garfield grito:
Garfield: ¡¡SUPERGARFIELD AL RESCATE DE FELIX EL GATO EL UNICO UNICO GATO!!!
Félix: ¡¡¡¡AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
Garfield: ¡Saludos compañero de las tiras cómicas!
Félix: ¡¡¡TU!!!! TU FLOJO, TRAGADONAS, ODIAARBOLES, ¡¡¡¡ME ASUSTASTE!!!!
En este punto fue cuando tome la foto que ves aquí, por eso Garfield esta sonriendo y Félix lo ve todo enojado.
Garfield: ¿Es esa la forma de recibir a tu salvador?
Félix: ¡¡¡Jajajajajajajaja!!!! ¡Tú no puedes ser mi salvador! De seguro estas buscando lasaña o un perro que patear.
Yo: No Félix, viene conmigo
Félix: ¡Diego! ¡¿Donde has estado?!
Yo: ¡Buscándote! Los tres se desaparecieron como si nada y tuve que buscarlos por todos lados, pero como no estaba logrando nada, llame por ayuda, y Garfield vino aquí para ayudarme a encontrarte.
Félix: Mis bigotes que esta aquí por eso, de seguro le ofreciste lasaña o algo.
En este punto fue cuando tome la foto que ves aquí, por eso Garfield esta sonriendo y Félix lo ve todo enojado.
Garfield: ¿Es esa la forma de recibir a tu salvador?
Félix: ¡¡¡Jajajajajajajaja!!!! ¡Tú no puedes ser mi salvador! De seguro estas buscando lasaña o un perro que patear.
Yo: No Félix, viene conmigo
Félix: ¡Diego! ¡¿Donde has estado?!
Yo: ¡Buscándote! Los tres se desaparecieron como si nada y tuve que buscarlos por todos lados, pero como no estaba logrando nada, llame por ayuda, y Garfield vino aquí para ayudarme a encontrarte.
Félix: Mis bigotes que esta aquí por eso, de seguro le ofreciste lasaña o algo.
Garfield: Oh, ¡ya estuvo bueno! vine a rescatarte, necesitaba usar mi supertraje y hacer mi buena acción del día.
Félix: ¡Pues hazla y libérame de esta cerca!
Félix: ¡Pues hazla y libérame de esta cerca!
Garfield: Ok jefe, ok. Garfield voló hacia abajo y desenredo la cola de Félix y lo empujo, liberando a Félix.
Félix: ¡Mucho mejor!
Félix: ¡Mucho mejor!
Garfield: ¿Y ahora que su majestad? ¿Café y el periódico?
Félix: ¡Con mucha leche!
Félix: ¡Con mucha leche!
Yo: Ok ustedes dos, ya paréenle.
Félix: ¿Cuanto tiempo he estado aquí?
Yo: Un mes o algo así, ¿que fue lo que paso contigo?
Félix: Pues, Crash y yo encontramos una cerca que llevaba a otra parte del bosque, y pensamos que seria buena idea el cruzarla y buscarte, pero cuando la tocamos, los 3 nos separamos y yo termine aquí ¡y aquí he estado desde entonces!
Garfield: Pues que bueno que Diego me llamo, si otro equipo te hubiera buscado, todavía nadie te encontraría.
Félix: ¿Como me encontraste?
Félix: ¿Como me encontraste?
Garfield: ¡Fácil! Se que te gusta escalar árboles, ¡así que busque el lugar con los árboles mas grandes! Por eso me puse este traje, por que yo los odio y no los iba a escalar.
Félix: Pues, gracias
Garfield sonrió y le guiño un ojo.
Yo: Bueno chicos, regresemos al punto de encuentro, con suerte los demás equipos ya habrán llegado ahí.
Félix: Pues, gracias
Garfield sonrió y le guiño un ojo.
Yo: Bueno chicos, regresemos al punto de encuentro, con suerte los demás equipos ya habrán llegado ahí.
Félix: ¡Salgamos de aquí!
Garfield: Hey Félix, ¿Quieres volar durante el camino de vuelta?
Félix: Mmmmmm....si, si quiero.
Félix se agarro de las patas de Garfield y el cargo a Félix en el aire y empezó a volar hacia el punto de encuentro, yo los sigo caminado seguro desde el suelo, de todos modos, dudo que Garfield sea capaz de cargarme, pero no le digas ;)
La pandilla entera ha sido encontrada y lo que resta es juntarlos de nuevo y salir de este lugar de una vez por todas. Estoy tan contento que esto ya casi acaba.
Espero te gusto la foto de esta semana, por favor recuerda dejar tus comentarios/pensamientos/opiniones sobre la fotos o el proyecto en si, tus comentarios son muy útiles para nosotros.
Ahora vamos al punto de encuentro, la semana que entra, la pandilla Fuera De Lugar estará junta de nuevo.
¡Nos vemos la próxima semana!
Un agradecimiento especial a la señora Adriana Silva (de la tienda de globos y regalos Matilda) por su patrocinio en la producción de esta toma.
Félix se agarro de las patas de Garfield y el cargo a Félix en el aire y empezó a volar hacia el punto de encuentro, yo los sigo caminado seguro desde el suelo, de todos modos, dudo que Garfield sea capaz de cargarme, pero no le digas ;)
La pandilla entera ha sido encontrada y lo que resta es juntarlos de nuevo y salir de este lugar de una vez por todas. Estoy tan contento que esto ya casi acaba.
Espero te gusto la foto de esta semana, por favor recuerda dejar tus comentarios/pensamientos/opiniones sobre la fotos o el proyecto en si, tus comentarios son muy útiles para nosotros.
Ahora vamos al punto de encuentro, la semana que entra, la pandilla Fuera De Lugar estará junta de nuevo.
¡Nos vemos la próxima semana!
Un agradecimiento especial a la señora Adriana Silva (de la tienda de globos y regalos Matilda) por su patrocinio en la producción de esta toma.





Que alegria!!, toda la apandilla ha sido rescatada!!, parece que ya podre dormir un poco más tranquila
ReplyDeleteEspeo que se encuentren pronto en la salida y salgan juntos de ese horrible bosque, y después a festejar!!!!!
Jajaja, parece que ese par de gatos nunca se ha llevado muy bien, pero se nota que a pesar de todo se quieren mucho.
La foto esta hermosa!!! y se ven muy tiernos los 2!!!!!!!!!, Felix seguro se veia lindisimo hechando pestes en contra de esa reja.
Como siempre, eres fantastico, y las actualisaciones son geniales!!!, le dan un toque muy especial al flog!!!!!!
De los dialosgos, ni se diga, los haces tan reales, que haces volar mi imaginación.
Un abrazote a todos!!!
Hola Marvelle:
ReplyDeletePor fin la pandilla fue rescatada, ahora solo falta juntarlos de nuevo y poner pies en polvorosa de aqui.
Respecto a lo que dijiste de los gatos, pues tal vez Felix no se vio muy complacido de ver a Garfield por el genio en que andaba, pero al menos le dio las gracias, que eso cuenta. Ademas, Garfield no es conocido por ser el gato mas activo del medio, ¿o si? ;)
Gracias por visitarnos y por tu comentario, te esperamos la proxima semana :)
Well, Finally! Everyone's rescued...i hope they will all behave on their ways back, to the meeting point so no one gets lost...AGAIN :))
ReplyDeleteGarfield Garfield Garfield....who would have thought that the Master of Laziness would actually venture to rescue someone....he had really surprised me with this, pleasantly...he deserves an extra bowl full of lasagna and a one-month holiday in front of the TV....
Having a soft spot for cats, I will be biased towards this picture :) Couldnt be more perfect but have Garfield and Felix at the same picture...and of course, who would be a better rescuer for a cat than another cat....though these two are different like day and night...yet, when it comes to rescuing missions, cats get united....and I guess Garfield does take advantage of being the saviour so he can taunt the scared Felix....on the picture it even seems as if Felix is trying to climb up, Garfield cheers him from above "c'mon c'mon (laughs to himself, hihihihihii)...c'mon, slowly (laughs to himself again)....c'mon, just a bit more..." but poor Felix feels so nervous that he keeps slipping down and each time he slips, Garfield laughs under his whiskers "hi hi hi hi hi...I knew it....this is actually so fun, its worth giving up the hot comfortable sofa and the tv for some time..."...c'mon Felix, you can do it (hiihihihihi....right)....
Garfield (murmuring): If only I knew about this, I would have brought Odie or Nermal along for a walk...
this made me laugh...knowing Garfield, I bet he would eat himself alive for not having brought Odie or Nermal :))
but well, congrats to Garfield for taking part in this mission, more over, carrying Felix on the way back...he really is full of surprises sometimes...not the lazy sleepy Garfield I know :)
anyway, its good to see the entire gang is finally rescued...and congrats on choosing the right army of saviours...they did their job impeccably
***********
I love the cloudy scent on the picture....it reveals the odd nature of the forest and for some reason the atmosphere feels mystified and cold and gives a sense of suspension...until the very end...will the mission succeed or no...a real cliff-hanger
*greetings*
Hello Ana:
ReplyDeleteHopefully the gang wont be lost again during their way back to the meeting point, although, knowing how Crash got when we found him, I dont think that trip will go smoothly...
Garfield did surprise more than one person, no one was expecting him to be up for the job knowing how lazy he is, but he pulled the job to everyone's surprise.
Im glad you liked the picture as well as the dialogues in the text :)
Thanks a lot for your comments and for your visit, hope to see you next week!:)